Dark Green/Gold Hologram does anyone know.....

1. Does anyone know anything about the Dark Green/Gold Hologram. Can you still get these? When did they come out. I have never seen one listed on eBay or anywhere else. Any information would be greatly received. Thanks

2. Produced F/W 05 (same season as the copper/turquoise hologram spy). If it is still available in the boutiques, it's because it just didn't sell from that season.

3. are you talking about this one?

[​IMG]

i bought this in early August, and had it shipped to me from the Manhattan boutique. if you call 800-FENDI-NY they may still be able to get one for you :yes:

4. That is sooooo gorgeouos.

5. She talking about the other color, not the copper/turquoise.

6. Hi, its dark green/gold I saw it on one of Greendrv squidoo sites I have not seen one in real life but thought it was a beautiful bag. I wonder sometimes why I never see these brilliant bags in the shops I go to London quite a lot and see the lovely browns, black etc.... but never any of the really different spys. I also have never seen one of these listed on eBay.

7. Saich, they have a stunning velvet squirrel Spy at the Fendi in Selfridges on Oxford St. (I think that's the street...?). It was the only out of the ordinary Spy I saw in any of the stores in both Florence and London.

8. Oh I shall have to have a look I am up their Friday. The trouble is they seem to sell out of them so quickly even the Fendi store in Knightsbridge. The best place I have seen Spys is Las Vegas they have some really different ones their this year but never saw this green hologram one.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice