dark green biker ramona

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to Ambassador cardmembers.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 threadand share your hauls with the community!

Stinkerbelle

May 6, 2007
^ You know, I could resist a Riki in this color, but if the Ring comes in green? I think I would have to have it! :love:

I do hope that I can control myself and stick to my 2 bags of the same style rule though. But that green is really, really pretty! So who all is going to be buying one? :woohoo:

So far it's looking like I'll be waiting for the Spring/Summer collection to see if anything catches my eye. :tup:

robynbenz

Jimmy ChooAholic
O.G.
Oct 24, 2006
Ventura
I think you should definitely get it Stinkerbelle :yahoo: It will be such a Gorgeous color to wear for the holidays:wlae:

Hanei
your Ramona is Beautiful and I would love to see modeling photos! Congratulations :woohoo:

I would absolutely love one to add to my collection, but I am going to sit back and enjoy my Sneaky Snake bag for awhile :sweatdrop: and see what pops up on the sales:graucho:

hanei

Aug 20, 2007
I think you should definitely get it Stinkerbelle :yahoo: It will be such a Gorgeous color to wear for the holidays:wlae:

Hanei
your Ramona is Beautiful and I would love to see modeling photos! Congratulations :woohoo:

I would absolutely love one to add to my collection, but I am going to sit back and enjoy my Sneaky Snake bag for awhile :sweatdrop: and see what pops up on the sales:graucho:

I will try to do some pictures some time...have to do it when people in the house are sleeping since they will think I'm nuts taking picture of myself with a bag...

jburgh

BV ~ Ferragamo ~ TODs
Authenticator
O.G.
Aug 17, 2007
In the Forest
Stinkerbelle - Good news - Bad news. I just got a message back from Emily at Choo online. She said they DID make the Ring in the Forest Green Biker/Watersnake combo, but it has SOLD OUT. Sorry, I was rooting for you. Maybe Neiman Marcus ordered it. My helpful SA is Karen at the Downtown Dallas store, in designer purses department.

Stinkerbelle

May 6, 2007
^ Well that's not good news/bad news....that's all BAD news! ;)

Thank God dinosaur comes in green, eh? :tup:

Wow, I just sighed....I mean for real! :girlsigh: I love the Ring so much, and I think it would have looked fantastic in the green with the gold hardware. But I suppose it may be for the best since I already have 2 of them. I would be soooo tempted to buy another one in green, but in the end that would probably have been a foolish thing to do. And unlike fly by the seat of their pants Robyn and Samantha, I don't DO foolish things! :blah:

Well, except join this forum and become obsessed with all things Choo! And I do mean obsessed, you don't even want to know the first thought I always have these day right after I sneeze! :P You know what? I swear, sometimes even I don't know how the heck I get so off topic! :back2topic:

jburgh

BV ~ Ferragamo ~ TODs
Authenticator
O.G.
Aug 17, 2007
In the Forest
^ Well that's not good news/bad news....that's all BAD news! ;)

Thank God dinosaur comes in green, eh? :tup:

Wow, I just sighed....I mean for real! :girlsigh: I love the Ring so much, and I think it would have looked fantastic in the green with the gold hardware. But I suppose it may be for the best since I already have 2 of them. I would be soooo tempted to buy another one in green, but in the end that would probably have been a foolish thing to do. And unlike fly by the seat of their pants Robyn and Samantha, I don't DO foolish things! :blah:

Well, except join this forum and become obsessed with all things Choo! And I do mean obsessed, you don't even want to know the first thought I always have these day right after I sneeze! :P You know what? I swear, sometimes even I don't know how the heck I get so off topic! :back2topic:
Well, you could always call SA Karen at the NM Downtown Dallas Store. She could look for it for you. That way you won't regret NOT looking for the green Ring. If it is available...we we will cross that bridge then.

And, I am not an instigator :graucho:

Stinkerbelle

May 6, 2007
"And, I am not an instigator :graucho:"

Ohhh.....really???? Then how do you explain THIS Lucy!! ;)

instigate One entry found.

Main Entry:
in·sti·gate Pronunciation: \ˈin(t)-stə-ˌgāt\ Function: transitive verb Inflected Form(s): in·sti·gat·ed; in·sti·gat·ing Etymology: Latin instigatus, past participle of instigare — more at stickDate: 1542 to goad or urge forward : provokesynonyms see incite

— in·sti·ga·tion \ˌin(t)-stə-ˈgā-shən\ noun
— in·sti·ga·tive \ˈin(t)-stə-ˌgā-tiv\ adjective
— in·sti·ga·tor \-ˌgā-tər\ noun

jburgh

BV ~ Ferragamo ~ TODs
Authenticator
O.G.
Aug 17, 2007
In the Forest
^ I'm just trying to save you from a world of regret :angel: I wouldn't want you to say "I could have called Karen at NM Dallas, just to check, and now I'll never know."