dark green biker ramona

hanei

Aug 20, 2007
Hi,

I live in Asia and I just went to the JC boutique, I saw a dark green biker leather ramona. Anybody seen this color before? What do you think?
Need to decide to buy or not to buy...

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to ICON card members.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 thread.

jburgh

BV ~ Ferragamo ~ TODs
Authenticator
O.G.
Aug 17, 2007
In the Forest
:nuts:Does anyone have this bag? Post pics please! I don't have a Ramona, but this color might convince me...
It is a bag sold only in Europe. I asked Casey at Chicago Choo to get me a picture if she can. I've also emailed Choo in London about a picture, price and shipping (it has snakey trim). So, far nothing new to show you.

jburgh

BV ~ Ferragamo ~ TODs
Authenticator
O.G.
Aug 17, 2007
In the Forest
Thanks for posting the pics. I was finally (well, it's only been a few days)contacted by JChoo this morning to let me know that they have located a forest biker Ramona for me in London. So, I am waiting to see if they are willing to ship it. See - this is how it works and why tPF costs us all so much money, LOL. I posted about the bag and now one person on tPF bought it. How many more??? Vlad and Megs should get a kickback from JChoo!

drpn21

O.G.
Aug 13, 2007
All I can say is thank God it didn't come out as a Ring or a Riki! :sweatdrop:

Hi Stinkerbelle,

I saw the riki in the sloane st (london) store last weekend so yes, they definitely have it:tup:. I think the colour is just gorgeous too. I haven't seen it in the ring though.