Dark denim rubbing off on wallet

high_contrast

Jul 12, 2007
Hi all,

I'm a guy and wow, I'm on a purse forum. :nuts:

Anyways, I have the BV chain wallet in beige/greige and wear it in my back pocket. I have these dark blue DH jeans that rub off indigo onto the wallet. Is there anything I can apply to the wallet so it's less vulnerable to the blue rubbing off onto the light colour of the wallet?

Thanks! Looking to add more BV to my life!

I don't know if your Diors are dry (I assume so) or not.. but the addition of Collonil Nanospray will probably assist in the cleaning once you've cleaned it. It will provide a protective layer of sorts betwixt the wallet and the denim to a point.

I wear a lot of raw denim and I'd say that I'd probably never put a lighter colored BV into them for this exact reason.

I knew I recognized that name from somewhere.. you're on SuFu. Hilarious. ;)

kronik, forgive my ignorance, what SuFu?

Anyway, do you rec Colloni spray on nappa only or other leathers as well? I was told by a SA at BV never to spray anything on the nappa umbria (I have a poudre sloane) as it will ruin the leather. any thoughts?

TIA!

SuFu is SuperFuture, a site dedicated to fashion/shopping/making fun of people which has a forum akin to this one.

Collonil should be fine on your nappa purse - my SO has used it on the Ball in Nero and the Campana in Magnolia.

Oh, okay, maybe I'll visit that website when I have time, after visiting PF, of course:smile:

Thanks for the tip on using the spray on the nappa leather. I'll try it on my ebano veneta:yes:

SuFu is SuperFuture, a site dedicated to fashion/shopping/making fun of people which has a forum akin to this one.

Collonil should be fine on your nappa purse - my SO has used it on the Ball in Nero and the Campana in Magnolia.