DARK CIRCLES- under eye fat repositioning? (no eye bag)

babylima

O.G.
Feb 2, 2007
have anyone done it? i only have dark circles and a little tear trough. i dont have eye bags but my dark pigmentation is very serious. its literally a circle not just below but also above my eyes :sad:
anyone with dark circles have done this surgery? does it help ? also my fat survival rate sucks, is it unwise to do this procedure? why are dark circles so hard to fix darn it T_T

If it is about the hollowness, fat repositioning is a good choice. They change the position of your fats under the eye to balance the hollows.
I don't know if it works for the pigmentation
IKR!! I know what you mean, my dark circles are pretty bad now. Even concealer doesn't hide much lol

your eye bags and hollows can be improved
but your color won't be changed by any kinds of surgery because it is related with your daily life style / pigmentation / blood vessel
little bit of fat grafting can be camouflage the color (but cannot be injected too much due to thin skin layer there and it is not really really effective) but you still can try it will not make worse anyways

Fillers or injections are a good choice for a quick fix, short-termed solution
Undereye fat repositionning (mainly for the hollows - tear throughs) is a more of a long-lasting solution
I've seen great results for boths