Dark Brown Vintage Ligne Pics...

1. i dont like the shape but the color is gorgeous!

2. Wow! It is gone! Did you "order" it?

3. I posted 7 minutes ago and it was still available!! No one bought it.....

I saw the color IRL and wasn't a huge fan!!

4. I thought there are two shades of brown for this line. My SA described the brown color I have on order as a Hershey chocolate brown. I wish I could see the additional color.

5. There are two shades of brown. The descriptions I was given are:

As for the browns, they are both beautiful and the fall is a great time for brown. The difference between the two is as follows: the brown has an orange/rust base to it, making it appear lighter and very warm. The dark brown is a deep chocolate color that has almost a burgundy/redish base to it, making it appear very rich and a good look for a 'vintage' skin.

6. Is the eBay bag the deep chocolate color or the lighter color? I'm a bit confused.

7. The eBay pic is the dark brown, as stated in the title of this thread and the auction.

8. Thanks. I feel a bit silly for asking now. :yes:

9. I'm scared that my pre-order is going to come in the reddish brown, my SA described it as tobacco :sad:

10. No worries. :biggrin:

Swanky, you might want to ask your s/a to clarify whether you're getting brown or dark brown. Nordstrom is receiving both colors so if you just stated "brown" in your order, you might end up with the lighter color.

I am loving this dark brown and plan to switch my vintage box order from black to dark brown. For some reason, the dark brown captures the vintage/distressing best.

11. i don't get why anyone buys a bag that you can buy at the stores for more than retail on e-bay. I get why someone would do that with discontinued items but this baffles me....

12. ^ I agree, bizarre!
    Chanel will sell to anyone, just gotta pick up the phone!

13. That seller seems to make out quite well selling over retail. I don't get it either.

14. It baffles me as well.... I don't understand why people pay so much over retail for bags that are still available....

maybe they prefer to shop online or live no where near a store and can't look at bags to see which one they want to order....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice