Dark brown pebbled glossy

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. NORDSTROM WINTER SALE Up to 40% off until February 23rd! Free shipping and free returns! Shop The Sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. ignore the one on the right, new dark choco is the one of the left, milk chocolate on bottom. courtesy of Jackie.

[​IMG]

2. Dang! I like the one on the right!

3. Yes I do too.

4. I like the one on the right also. It seems to have more of the texture I am looking for.

5. The one on the left doesn't seem to have a pebbled texture. I like the one on the right, too. Which one is that, I wonder??

6. Yes I likr the one on the right too which one is that?

7. Ignore it! I command you!! lol.

I only know "it doesn't exist." the sample on left seems to have more pebbling in the lower left corner. Hmm. It's a pretty color!

8. The one on the right is a nicer colour as well as having better texture. I like the one on the left the least of all 3 samples.

9. Agreed Jenova. I"m really still LOVING the original based on this sample. I think I"ll stay with that. I knew it would be very challenging for me to like another choco glossy more.

You have a good eye Jenova!;)

10. I'm sure the dark will be lovely, but I have a very dark chocolate large-ish bag, so the milk chocolate actually meets my needs! I'm sticking with it, as well.

11. :roflmfao:

12. The one on the right looks JUST LIKE my prada cervo tote bag in cacao color. Its beautiful in real life. Here is a pic of my Prada bag.... its pebbled leather...

Here are some pics.. I no longer own the hobo. :smile:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. gorgeous Prada bags!! In researching this kind of leather I am starting to fall in love with Prada!!

14. Yes - I had to remove myself from the Prada forum fast yesterday - can't have any more addictions

15. Why did you have to mention Prada??? I have been lusting after a Prada bag for months:drool: