Dark Bordeaux Luxury Flap

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. CHANEL at Nordstrom Mall of America has one Luxury flap available in Dark Bordeaux deer skin for $2225.

Attached Files:

2. whoa, that is TDF.:drool:

3. omg! chanelboy, how does the dark bordeaux look like? would it be similar to the red of the reissue? i've been dying to get a luxe flap. :drool:

4. Gorgeous & TDF:drool:

5. that looks black -- is it the reissue colour?

6. Lucas-
    Is the leather for this textured or smooth? It looks like smooth calfskin in the pic you posted. Also, does this mean there will be a dark bordeaux deerskin bowler coming soon? Please tell me yes! Thank you!

7. wow, is this a new color for fall? I want a deer skin lux flap so bad!

8. Pretty! That looks black to me also.

9. i can see a hint of red. Are they coming out with deerskin again?!

10. That looks like the fall deerskin Luxe flap. Far as I know, Chanel is not redoing the Luxe line in deerskin.

11. roey, are you confirming that is deerskin???:graucho:

12. i didn't know they made deerskin in this color though, I only know they had deerskin in bronze.

13. There was a bordeaux deerskin in the Luxury collection last fall. Nordstrom ordered it in all three styles (flap, bowler, tote).

14. :yahoo:

15. Are you going to buy it?!