Dark beige color

Apr 17, 2015
Hi everyone..
Just got my medium envelope today from Selfridges in the new season dark beige color. I hadn’t seen it in person before and I find that it’s more of a taupe grey,rather than a beige..
Are sea salt and dark beige the same color?
I’d appreciate if you can share pictures of any dark beige items from ysl here..
I’m attaching pictures in different lighting to show the different shades it has..
It’s lovely but I’m confused if I prefer a warmer beige..more like dune or latte.. but they seem to be sold out..
Thanks in advance ..

C80A3500-2F77-48EA-8604-AD0D3D7818AA.jpeg

AE796DB9-6BFE-420A-B3AC-1D000A85E661.jpeg

E35FAC92-18CB-475F-8A96-D25798F5B6A0.jpeg

33E6B808-DF92-444E-9887-855A3AFB5F07.jpeg

A2379584-F0AC-45B1-BBB8-F28F5F7C7C6C.jpeg

Selfridges and the Saint Laurent website have listed it as dark beige and there is no sea salt color on the website..
So I’m confused now that are sea salt and dark beige the same color..
Even MyTheresa has it as dark beige..
Where have you guys seen the color listed as sea salt? I can’t find it anywhere..
Thanks in advance

Selfridges and the Saint Laurent website have listed it as dark beige and there is no sea salt color on the website..
So I’m confused now that are sea salt and dark beige the same color..
Even MyTheresa has it as dark beige..
Where have you guys seen the color listed as sea salt? I can’t find it anywhere..
Thanks in advance
It might not be sea salt then if it's listed as dark beige! On the saint Laurent website, Nordstrom, and Neiman Marcus have the color sea salt on their sites. I bought the WOC in sea salt and I found it to be a tad too grey

Reactions: Shopaholic 1705
It might not be sea salt then if it's listed as dark beige! On the saint Laurent website, Nordstrom, and Neiman Marcus have the color sea salt on their sites. I bought the WOC in sea salt and I found it to be a tad too grey
Thanks for letting me know.. I saw the picture of your woc in sea salt and I think it’s very pretty..
To be honest, dark beige and sea salt look very similar in pictures.. will compare them side by side in person when I visit the store next time.

Hi everyone..
Just got my medium envelope today from Selfridges in the new season dark beige color. I hadn’t seen it in person before and I find that it’s more of a taupe grey,rather than a beige..
Are sea salt and dark beige the same color?
I’d appreciate if you can share pictures of any dark beige items from ysl here..
I’m attaching pictures in different lighting to show the different shades it has..
It’s lovely but I’m confused if I prefer a warmer beige..more like dune or latte.. but they seem to be sold out..
Thanks in advance ..

View attachment 4821503

View attachment 4821504

View attachment 4821505

View attachment 4821506

View attachment 4821507
I honestly love the color of your bag. I love how it's a chameleon color, going from grey, taupe, to rich beautiful beige depending on the lighting. It's like having several bags in one. Really stunning.

Do any of your bags come with a tag that has the color name on it? Or the black envelope that has color name or color square in it? I just bought a sea salt card holder and want to know if there are other colors out there besides sea salt!

So I’m thinking sea salt only comes in the pebbles caviar look. And dark beige only comes in the non pebbled smooth leather finish. Can’t tell if they’re the same essentially though..