Dark beige coco handle

Bridgidu

O.G.
Feb 27, 2012
I saw this darker beige coco handle. I actually like it although I normally don't like lizard handles. I know the Spring 2 will have the light beige with gold coco handle. So I'm debating whether I should get this dark beige or wait for the light beige in spring. What do you all think? Thanks for your input and happy holiday[emoji4]IMG_1482500266.925955.jpgIMG_1482500278.126319.jpg

It looks stunning on you, Bridgidu! You are wearing the perfect clothes to highlight this color combination. I like the dark beige - perfect for all seasons! Good luck with your decision!

Reactions: Mariapia
Ooh I've been looking for perfect camel colored chanel bag and this color is perfect. Also as others have mentioned, it would be easier to take care of this then light beige

I also think the lizard handle makes the bag look a lot more special

I saw this darker beige coco handle. I actually like it although I normally don't like lizard handles. I know the Spring 2 will have the light beige with gold coco handle. So I'm debating whether I should get this dark beige or wait for the light beige in spring. What do you all think? Thanks for your input and happy holiday[emoji4]View attachment 3555336View attachment 3555342
Absolutely, Totally, 100+++% LOVE LOVE LOOOOOOOVE it!!! :heart::yahoo::girlsigh:

Thanks everyone! I got this bag[emoji4] really love this color. I wanted to get this dark beige in the classic chevron, but US store didn't order it. So I grabbed this coco handle instead. Appreciate all your input. Have a great holiday season!