Dark and Black Muse

coco_225

Apr 11, 2008
Hi ladies,

I really want to buy a muse, and I'm debating between the dark brown (chocolate) or the black muse, both in the large size. I've been looking at the photos, but sometimes the brown looks black? I've seen the black one IRL but not the brown one.

Does anyone have any suggestions,photos, advice? and just wanted to ask about your preferences: dark brown or black?

Thanks! :tup:

Honestly, you can't go wrong with either, because they are both fabulous choices! And you of course need to take into account what other bags you've already got, your wardrobe colors, and your complexion/coloring.

That said, I personally prefer the Chocolate. This is a pic of my Chocolate Oversize Muse. It is a VERY dark brown, and could sometimes be mistaken for black. To me, the Chocolate is the quintessential Muse color--it was one of the first Muse colors to come out several years ago and was seen on all the celebs early on. It is a unique, lush color. There are so many OTHER great bags available in black, I figure why not go with the brown in this case.

p.s.--And welcome to tPF!

attachment.php

^ Cosmopolitan well said! I was going to post the exact same sentiment, but I think you summed it up best. I also have and love a chocolate XL muse. I too think it's the Muses' best color as well.

Thanks for your replies Cosmopolitan and beauxgoris!
Cosmopolitan: your dark brown muse is beautiful!!

Problem is I've found a new black muse, but haven't been able to find a new dark brown muse on sale. Do you know where I would be able to find one? I've been looking on ebay, but haven't had much success yet, do they come along often?

beauxgoris: i saw a picture that you posted of jessica alba and her chocolate muse in the other thread - is that the oversized or the large size muse? do they both fit A4 folders? Thanks :smile: