Daria Satchel

K-Mac

O.G.
Nov 4, 2009
Hi everyone!

Hoping people can give me some opinions on the Daria Satchel?

It's time for a new Mulberry and I think this might be the best choice. I currently own an oak Alexa and flame Bryn. I want my new bag to be smart enough for work but also a bag I can use when just wearing jeans.

What are people's thoughts on this bag and if you own it can you let me know the pros/ cons?

Swedengirl

Jan 20, 2016
I have the daria satchel in black and its approx 4 years old and i have worn it as My "everyday" bag almost everyday and it still looks great! For me its My go to bag when i dont have to bring My laptop. Love that you can have the strap long and short. It fits alot and i bring it with me on long flights, stuffed with iPad, book, wallet, water and small stuff.

Ria2011

Jul 1, 2011
I have three in the older soft spongy leather - two satchels and one hobo. I've owned my toffee one for five years and it still looks as good as new. I don't have to worry about it getting caught in the rain, it holds loads and is easy to get in and out of. I can't comment on the current leather which I'm not a fan of; it just looks a bit dull to me.

K-Mac

O.G.
Nov 4, 2009
Thank you so much for your replies- pleased to hear that the bag is working for other people how I want it to work for me!

I wasn't sure if the coaster on the front was a bit blingy but when I look at pictures of people wearing the bag it doesn't seem quite as prominent.

Now just to pick a colour :smile:.