Daria satchel

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Do you like it? Is is roomy?

Do you think the strap will be digging in?

2. I love my daria satchel. I can fit lots in it. I always double the strap though as I don't do cross body :smile:
    Would highly recommend it.
    I find it comfy to wear and it is much lighter than Bays.

3. I've got two daria satchels and love them. I love how it can be worn as both a satchel and shoulder bag which changes it from casual to smart. It's absoloutely fine in the rain, I haven't had any colour transfer on any of mine (and I wore my tofee with dark jeans loads of times!) and it looks as good as new. The plaque isn't to everyone's taste but I love mine and would recommend it.

4. Totally agree with CP ^ the satchel is fab, its surprisingly roomy and is super comfy to wear/carry.

5. I have a cosmic blue Daria in my basket and cannot decide if I want her or not! Oh decisions decisions...

6. Oooh get her!!!
    If I didn't have petrol I would have got that. Plus I want to see a reveal!

7. Love the colour choice!

8. I had the Daria in ivory, it was my first Mulberry and I didn't baby it at all. I wore it everyday and didn't get a single patch of colour transfer despite the creamy white leather. However, the plaque did get scratched. It was barely noticeable though whilst wearing. I sold mine to make room for other purchases otherwise I would have definitely kept it. I always wore the it with the long strap over my shoulder and it was perfect during the summer months. The leather stayed lovely and soft. Definitely recommend the Daria satchel :smile:

9. I love my Daria satchel. Use it every day for work. I can fit loads in. I much prefer it to my o/s alexa.
    My plaque has some minor scratches but nothing noticable which is amazing since its ny most used Mulberry and I don't baby my bags.
    I wouldn't hesitate to buy another one.

10. I have the Daria satchel in pheasant green, she's one of my most used bags. Love her, so practical!

11. #11 Feb 1, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2014
    I did it! I ordered it!

Hopefully, it will be in good condition, because frankly, I am getting a little concerned...

12. Well done. Can't wait to see the reveal pics.

13. WOW looking forward to seeing the reveal of this one :smile: