Daria ?? Is it being discontinued ?

Emzbox

O.G.
Mar 12, 2012
Hi

I saw that the Daria Hobo Bag in Oak went on sale on Mulberry.Com and havent seen it for sale on any other websites lately

Does anyone know if this model is being discontinued ?

Thanks

Totally agree, I do like the daria clutch but I've seen so many fakes around. Also really tacky bags that don't even attempt to resemble a mulberry design but just have a daria style plaque stuck to it, makes me cringe.

The very same reason mine keeps going back in its dust bag, sick of seeing so many fakes and hybrids.

I was tempted to sell mine, but may regret it, so she is staying for now.

Oh, When I go Liverpool city centre I see soooooo many daria fakes! Really bad ones with tacky blingy PLASTIC hardware. Yuk! I feel like confiscating it off the girls and making a citizens arrest! :nono: lol x

So I contacted Mulberry to ask and they replied :

We are pleased to confirm that the Daria Collection will still be carried through to our coming Spring / Summer 2014 collection.​

There will be the Daria Medium Hobo in Spongy Pebbles - Black, Oak and Taupe.​
Daria Satchel in Spongy Pebbled in Black, Oak and Taupe.​
Daria Clutch in spongy pebble Black and Taupe​
One of the SA tonight also told me that the Daria will be released with a smaller style plaque next year so perhaps that is why they are selling the stock off in the sale now.​

So I contacted Mulberry to ask and they replied :

We are pleased to confirm that the Daria Collection will still be carried through to our coming Spring / Summer 2014 collection.​

There will be the Daria Medium Hobo in Spongy Pebbles - Black, Oak and Taupe.​
Daria Satchel in Spongy Pebbled in Black, Oak and Taupe.​
Daria Clutch in spongy pebble Black and Taupe​
One of the SA tonight also told me that the Daria will be released with a smaller style plaque next year so perhaps that is why they are selling the stock off in the sale now.​

SA in Westfield said new leathers too, personally I think mulberry need more slouchy bags rather than the structured look they seem to currently be designing.