Daria Hobo

Hi Kate, and welcome to tpf!

I am afraid that i have not seen the medium daria. the only new season snaps i have seen of daria are below:

http://mymanybags.blogspot.com/2010/05/ad-campaigns-and-catalogues-111.html

That said, i am pretty sure that i have seen a pic of an oxblood daria on here ages ago, in a link to a catwalk show. It looked gorgeous from what i can recall. I wonder when the new darias will hit the shops and dot com? I am really keen to see them too xx

Ahh ok - saw an OS .. they did have a regular a couple of weeks ago, but I dont recall seeing one today!

IWANB - shame it didnt work :lol:

Thought of you today tho - as they had your gorgey fringey Daria in the sale still!

Shame indeed, I love a good reveal!

All the fringey bags round my way are sold now. I don't reckon they sold many of them at full price. It is gorgeous but only really for the summer so a bit too pricey at £695 for only 6 months wear per year. I honestly love mine though and am so pleased i got it on sale. It still lives hanging up in my bedroom (on the curtain rail) as I can't bear to hang it up out of sight in the wardrobe, lol. xx

Thanks LMM!

I wonder if you ever stroked my pink leopard alexa before it came to me??!! I bought it on the sale from the Glasgow Mulberry store (the manager guy sold it to me over the phone and posted). It has a beautiful even print but arrived with a scratched front plaque! Mulberry CS sent me out a new plaque though and dp relpaced it for me. tis good as new now xx

To be comletely honest, I wasnt really in the store that much when the Alexas were in, so it is doubtful. That corries probably did though ;) I do remember having a wee play with an OS ink one though .. & a black one too! :P

(Sorry to OP for the off-topic!)