Daria Hobo

Was in Mulberry at lunchtime and Mouse Grey Daria Hobo is nothing like the website pic. The hardware is gold and doesn't work for me. I'd have been so disappointed if I'd ordered this online.

Did they have the Orange or Green Daria Hobos in Glasgow? My Dh came home from work as pleased as punch yesterday cos he recognised my bag in the Mulberry store window (he works further along Ingram street) but couldnt remember what colours he saw :nono:, i got an Oak Mitzy Hobo this week and i adore it, i know the Darias are a similar size but they didnt have any at HOF and the lovely girls said they should hopefully be in this week.

They had burnt orange mrs-h and rouge noir both in wrinkled patent. I don't see wrinkled patent leather as hobo material. I would not sling and go with it.

I hope they bring a spongy leather Daria out in a colour other than Rat Grey! and with silver hardware. The pleated strap is a work of art.

The burnt orange is divine I think, but the cerise is even better (for me). They've got the cerise, burnt orange and the grey in Oslo. Gold hardware, which I think suits the cerise and burnt orange very well. Didn't really pay attention to the hardware on the grey... Think the colour is nice, but boring compared to the others.. The pleated strap add so much to this bag.

Haven't seen the patent ones IRL yet. Would prefer Daria in spongy leather too, not sure about the patent.

Saw emerald Mitzy, and that is lovely.

I've now tried on both bags - the (large) mitzy and the daria. Thought Mitzy was so much bigger than the Daria earlier, but they are about the same size. The only difference, which actually make a big difference on me (since I'm not tall), is that the Daria 'falls down' and slouches more in the middle, whereas the Mitzy leather feel thicker and sits right under the arm. And it's handle is thicker and stand out (up) more.

What hardware is on the Emerald Mitzy?

hm, well I didn't find it blingy..since in fact I didn't really notice what colour it was on the Mitzy.. can't have been gold then, or at least not bright?? Wonder if it was silver.. A girl asked me about my opinion, whether to go for the emerald or the rouge noir, and I thought emerald was such a great summer colour. Sorry, was just admiring the colour on the leather and checking out the size in relation to the Daria...

The hardware on the summer Mitzies was dull gold. I'm surprised it's gold on the grey Daria, silver would work far better. Oh, looks as if resisting the Daria is going to be easier than I thought.

The hardware on the summer Mitzies was dull gold. I'm surprised it's gold on the grey Daria, silver would work far better. Oh, looks as if resisting the Daria is going to be easier than I thought.

Dull gold is exactly what it looked like. I asked if the dark grey was the same one called mouse on the website and the mgr said it was "illuminated" causing a distortion of colour. How come then NAP managed to get it right and even rename it more appropriately "anthracite" ?
I really wanted to like this bag:tdown: