Daria Handbag

1. Does anyone own the Daria? If so what color, and what are your likes and or dislikes if any?

2. I saw an Amethyst (from previous season, gorgeous dark eggplant color) Daria during NM's sale a few months ago, I don't love this style.

3. It's like a shorter, longer version of the elise, correct? I've seen photos of the amethyst online, very pretty color. I imagine that it would be a nice bag to find items inside easily because it's not deep.

4. You know I was trying to find that bag for the LONGEST time...I gave up..but I'm still in the market for one if I or someone else comes across it! Good luck!!!

5. I saw a woman out shopping with a red Daria. I saw a purple one at NM earlier this year. I like the style.

6. There is a wonderful lady that owns a White Daria and I see her in the cafeteria that our companies share. I couldn't believe how long it was when I saw it IRL. Didn't look akward... I just underestimate how long 14 inches is. :shame:

7. That's what I dislike about Daria - very wide but short bag. I prefer Elise b/c it's taller & more proportioned. =)

8. I have seen it in a cool canary yellow on eBay, but I bet amythest is gorgeous!

9. Cute purse.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice