darelgirl's babies

divina_lucilla said:
my sweet darelgirl is with no doubt going to add other colours to her collection :biggrin:
isn't it true sweetie?

yes dear, that is true:shame: :lol:

spiralsnowman, i am still loking for the pink GD! I'm not giving up on it:amuse: . I'm waiting for my SA to call me when the chain strap bag with pockets is in and maybe i will buy a big charlotte too. Like the one boudoir posted in a thread

http://forum.purseblog.com/handbags-and-purses/new-gerard-darel-bag-9838.html

But i am going home on tuesday, so i will have a couple of weeks off! (No bags:cry: :lol: )

I see why you've called yourself "darelgirl" :lol: :lol: :lol:

I love your bags though,and I like the way you've photographed them!!

And I like your blue and white Ikea bedding;we have the same for the spare room:lol: .

They are absolutely gorgeous! You have a great collection. They look like they are on display in the shop, and I am just reaching to pick one (or two or three), and now I am trying them on. Sold! (sorry, slipped into a fantasy for a while ..)

They're all soo cute! I love the chain strap one.. that's gorgeous and all your longchamps too! The shape of the bags and the material look so wonderful that I think I'd buy them in a bunch of different colors too! :lol:

lol...you've comepletely absolved my guilt...i am notorious for buying multiple ofsomething i really like and now i feel justified cuz i'm not the only one doing it! i looooove your bags...tooo cute! and the chocolate GD with the chain strap is delicious!

gingerB said:
lol...you've comepletely absolved my guilt...i am notorious for buying multiple ofsomething i really like and now i feel justified cuz i'm not the only one doing it! i looooove your bags...tooo cute! and the chocolate GD with the chain strap is delicious!

No ginger you are not the only one :lol: Every time you feel guilty just look at my collection to remind you that is someone who is even worse than you :lol: :lol: :lol: