Darel bags : your choices and why ?

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Bonjour, for the girls who are in love with Darel bags. What is your favorite : regular one, chain straps one or mini-drape one (with chain straps too). Why ?

2. Salut!

I chose the regular "24 heures/drapé/Charlotte" in "cuir grainé marron foncé" (pebbled leather dark brown).

The reason is it was my first Darel bag, so I wanted something suitable for every day life (metro, going to the office...).

I did not like the contrasting white stitching on the model with pockets :yucky: . And I think the ones with chains are ok, but I prefered the regular one.

I would love to get the goat suede in camel, but my bank account needs some rest!

3. hmmmm...that is a tough question:amazed: :hrmm:

For an everyday bag i like the regular charlotte with the laether straps more but when i go out i usually choose between my chain strap bags:heart:

Please don't make me choose one of them as my favourite!!! :cry: They are soooo many!!!

I love them all:heart: :heart: :love: :love:

4. Could you post some pictures of the various types of Darel bags? The only kind I know (and I own) is the 24 hrs Charlotte in plain leather (off white color). Thanks. :smile:

5. Here are some pics to get u an idea:smile:

Chain strap bag
    Mini sac drape with chains
    Regular charlotte

DSC00886.JPG pockets.JPG ppf3.JPG
  6. ^^I like the first one best :flowers:

7. I have the 24 hour charlotte in camel and I love it. It's a super every day bag and it seems to go with almost my entire wardrobe.

8. I have the 24 hour in chocolate and camel and find I use the chocolate more. The camel will be going on eBay even though parting is such sweet sorrow. :cry:

9. ehi, girl!you didn't tell me you did add a mini sac drape to your collection!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hrmm: :cry:
    anyway, congrats, that's just lovely!:angel: :love:
    can't wait to see your new purchases in Paris!!!!:rolleyes: :yahoo:

10. oh mischa, i thought you saw my thread!!!:cry:

I purchased two more GD's:heart: :heart: :heart:

I am still waiting for pics of your GD bag!!!!:hrmm: :rolleyes:

11. i prefere the regular one!

12. I have this one also. What a great bag.

13. I love your Darels!! My fav is the one with chains.

14. ok, i'll look for your new thread:biggrin:...and hopefully you'll be able to see my photoes very soon!!!!!:yahoo:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice