Darcey and Stacey

And why were they wearing those ridiculous shoes when on the yacht?
I did laugh when the Captain did come up to see what was wrong with all the screeching they were doing.

Was anyone really surprised that Stacey is not going to be having a baby with Florian. I hope that is the end to this silly storyline.

Screeching! :lol: I wonder if Darcey was really flashing everyone with no panties on, like she said.

No surprise that the cyst was nothing to worry about. I think ovarian cysts are quite common and they were trying to play it up for a storyline. And no surprise that she can't have another baby at 46 after not getting pregnant with no protection for the last 6 years. I wonder if Darcey realizes that this means she probably can't have another baby either, or are we going to have to endure more of this drama when Darcey wants to give Georgi a child.

The fake drama is more obvious this season, with this and the whole thing with Debbie hearing Georgi call them American Trash from a 3rd party who she can't reveal. :rolleyes:

What did you all think of Georgi getting botox?! :nuts:

And his excuse for getting the botox was that he didn't want Darcey to look younger than him - (as if that was going to happen) :lol:
And Darcey would be paying for it as I Georgi isn't working!

I wouldn't be surprised if the storyline will be Darcey thinking she'll give Stacey an egg - yikes!

Reactions: lulilu and Volvomom
And his excuse for getting the botox was that he didn't want Darcey to look younger than him - (as if that was going to happen) :lol:
And Darcey would be paying for it as I Georgi isn't working!

I wouldn't be surprised if the storyline will be Darcey thinking she'll give Stacey an egg - yikes!

I can't see that happening since Darcey's eggs are just as old. Can you imagine in say 5 years Darcey pulling an Angela and borrowing an egg from her daughter Anniko who will be 21 at the time?! :nuts:

The twins have their new teeth - they were so white, those things looked like they were able to glow in the dark.
Darcey had the craziest nude coloured bodysuit on - she must have gotten lots of strange looks from the people of Turkey. Thank goodness she tied her jacket around her waist to cover herself up at bit.

Glad we didn't have to see Stacey moping around too much about not having a baby - she bounced back from the stupid storyline quickly.

And we all know that Darcey isn't finished with Georgi - the season isn't over yet :lol:

• Haha
Reactions: Volvomom
So..in the talking segments the twins do throughout the show (wearing the yellow dresses) is after the surgeries and teeth in Turkey? Clearly while filming the "after" they had the new glow-in-the-dark white teeth. Their bodies and boobs still look WAY overdone and their hair is terrible. If TLC paid for all this work, they should get a refund.

I agree about their teeth in the talking segments but have they had their noses and boobs done? I have seen a couple of photos on Darcey's IG and her nose looks much different - but of course it's hard to tell as she has so many filters on her photos :biggrin:

And sadly I don't think I've seen anytime their hair looks good - and production loves to show us close-ups of their hair all the time. They are drowning under all that fake hair.
I laughed when Stacey's hair blew away on the boat and Darcey said it was no problem as they had seen extensions for sale in the local market there.

• Haha
Reactions: jennlt and TC1
My god how times have changed!! Before their way too big breast implants, overfilled lips, first or second nose job. My god they need to stop it with all this plastic surgery!!!! Darcey will always attract the same loser boyfriends. She needs to change herself first. Needs to learn to lover herself. Clearly she does not!!!

Attachments

• darcey-silva.jpg
    darcey-silva.jpg
    143.1 KB · Views: 45
Reactions: rockhollow
Screeching! :lol: I wonder if Darcey was really flashing everyone with no panties on, like she said.

No surprise that the cyst was nothing to worry about. I think ovarian cysts are quite common and they were trying to play it up for a storyline. And no surprise that she can't have another baby at 46 after not getting pregnant with no protection for the last 6 years. I wonder if Darcey realizes that this means she probably can't have another baby either, or are we going to have to endure more of this drama when Darcey wants to give Georgi a child.

The fake drama is more obvious this season, with this and the whole thing with Debbie hearing Georgi call them American Trash from a 3rd party who she can't reveal. :rolleyes:

What did you all think of Georgi getting botox?! :nuts:
Gorgi is disgusting. Needs to cut that ponytail off his head. I don't find him attractive at all. He has the worst personality too!!! Darcey keeps attracting the same losers!!

• Haha
Reactions: lulilu