Darcey and Stacey

rockhollow

Reality TV junkie and Handbag Lover
O.G.
Jun 12, 2008
The sisters are both pathetic and amusing - they deserve their own thread.

The latest episode starts with us having to see the 'morning after' with Darcey waking up with her Bulgarian stud muffin (although we all know Darcey had already been up before the cameras started filming and got her war paint on).
And not surprising Darcey is in love after 2 dates.
Georgie seems more interested in letting us know that Bulgarians are super testosterone charged than him having feelings for Darcey.

Then in some amusing scenes we see the sisters getting ready to go to LA to recreate their clothing line.
Interesting to hear the dad's prospective about their line. He bankrolls them, they get the business going and then sounds like they just lost interest and it fell by the way side.
Dad made it very clear that he was not going to reinvest and didn't want them to move.
He knows that Darcey is just too flighty and doesn't really think things out - just gets an idea and jumps in full force.

But the Corona comes and the sisters won't be travelling to LA.

We get to see some previews of the rest of the season, and things are not going to go well for either sister and their young lovers.

I'm ready to continue to watch this train-wreck.

Next week is going to be something else.
Those two dudes are going to be a handful and more. Maybe the COVID and the quarantine will help them see the light....
I doubt any of those two will get married with those two men.
so Bulgaria men are sexual? Oh like every other countries.:biggrin:

Darcey when she gets out of bed the next morning asking Georgi if she's still got it and how much he likes it! :yucky: She's so desperate for validation it screams lack of self esteem.

I think Stacey and Darcey looked great when they worked at Hooters! :lol: Much more natural looking faces, without overly large implants! :tup:

Last edited:
Darcey when she gets out of bed the next morning asking Georgi if she's still got it and how much he likes it! :yucky: She's so desperate for validation it screams lack of self esteem.

I think Stacey and Darcey looked great when they worked at Hooters! :lol: Much more natural looking faces, without overly large implants! :tup:
Agreed. Those gigantic implants do not flatter their figures. Between the hair, the over the top PS, they look so cartoonish. Irl, they have to be attracting so many looks(and not in a good way).
If they ever make it to LA, they can replace Angelyne.

Reactions: rockhollow
I only half watched the episode and I feel like Bulgarian Georgie is less in love with Darcy and more like a professional gigolo. Me like sex, Bulgarians have high testosterone and like sex. Sorry but I haven’t meet a male who doesn’t like sex. And like the other poster said Darcy fishing for compliments from him, girl if he really enjoyed himself he would have told you with out being prodded for it. I also thought it was funny when the producers asked her to compare him to Jesse and Tom and she’s like it’s no comparison he wins, lol.

I’m not surprised that their dad bank rolled their fashion line, I don’t see any other way of it happening neither of them seem to be very business oriented or even work motivated. I am glad that he’s not funding their revival of the brand because he shouldn’t be throwing money down the drain. I don’t know why they seem to think that they need to go to LA to be successful in clothing. It doesn’t matter where they are their success will be based on the energy put into the business which we;ve already established via daddy is zero. Also the idea of moving or going on a trip when your fiancé and boyfriend just get here is dumb AF. It’s like when Tania went on her witch doctor retreat that was “so important” to her professionally. Are they related in a way we don’t know?

Hahaha. I have not watched this show yet. But the comments here are already really entertaining. I agree the twins look massive with the huge boobs. Like I can't even really see their body shapes. Not a flattering look. I've always wondered where they got their money from because they don't seem to be doing much. Thanks for the info.

Reactions: lulilu
The dad looked totally finished with helping Darcey. How telling that he said he couldn't care less if Darcey moved to LA, his only concern was the granddaughters. He knows that Darcey is probably not capable of raising the daughters without the help of the family.
Darcey doesn't have a clue how to run a business. There trip would have been a waste of time business wise and just a holiday for the twins.
The twins have no business plan, and revamping those oversized camo clothes is not a fashion line.

Reactions: lulilu and limom
Bankroll daddy to the rescue. The thing I don’t get is from what I understand is their dad has custody of them. So I think that her father doesn’t want her to move because if she did she would be even more absent from their lives. She clearly has some time with them but I think that it’s limited. How else can a mom go to a foreign country for 6+ weeks to chase foreign D? if she was a full time mom she’d take them along like Tiffany did with her son. I am surprised that they are taking more of a roll in the new show. I guess they must also want to be on TV otherwise their dad would ban them from the show. Both of her daughters seem to be pretty low key compared to her. My guess is they had to grow up early because they know they can’t rely on her too much.

Bankroll daddy to the rescue. The thing I don’t get is from what I understand is their dad has custody of them. So I think that her father doesn’t want her to move because if she did she would be even more absent from their lives. She clearly has some time with them but I think that it’s limited. How else can a mom go to a foreign country for 6+ weeks to chase foreign D? if she was a full time mom she’d take them along like Tiffany did with her son. I am surprised that they are taking more of a roll in the new show. I guess they must also want to be on TV otherwise their dad would ban them from the show. Both of her daughters seem to be pretty low key compared to her. My guess is they had to grow up early because they know they can’t rely on her too much.

Yes, I am sure that the dad has been the main caretaker of Darcey's daughters, I'm sure that was just a pipe dream on Darcey's part that if she moved to LA, the girls would be going full time with her.
I bet the girls feel more like a parent to Darcy than the other way around - they must be used to her shenanigans - remember in the first episode I think, when Darcey was talking about online dating again, and the girls were saying hopeful she was putting more age appropriate pictures of herself online, not shots of her years ago.

I was actually feeling a bit sorry for Stacey - I think she feels like Darcey has more notoriety, and is willing to do anything to keep up. Hard to believe she's been in a relationship with Florian for so many years. I wonder why she waited so long before applying for the K1 visa.
But then, the twins relationship is so toxic - it doesn't really matter what either one says to the other, the comments are always demeaning - or they might agree in person, and then make terrible comment behind their backs - if they consider this love - yikes!!

Reactions: lulilu and limom
If Stacey has been with Florian for so long..and knew her father wouldn't let them live together in HIS house, why wouldn't she look for her own home? renting and airbnb above a tiny beauty salon makes no sense. Also, on 90 day strikes back, Darcey films in a very small room, yet it has a full fridge and stove. Things aren't as they seem to be with their living arrangements.

Yes, I am sure that the dad has been the main caretaker of Darcey's daughters, I'm sure that was just a pipe dream on Darcey's part that if she moved to LA, the girls would be going full time with her.
I bet the girls feel more like a parent to Darcy than the other way around - they must be used to her shenanigans - remember in the first episode I think, when Darcey was talking about online dating again, and the girls were saying hopeful she was putting more age appropriate pictures of herself online, not shots of her years ago.

I was actually feeling a bit sorry for Stacey - I think she feels like Darcey has more notoriety, and is willing to do anything to keep up. Hard to believe she's been in a relationship with Florian for so many years. I wonder why she waited so long before applying for the K1 visa.
But then, the twins relationship is so toxic - it doesn't really matter what either one says to the other, the comments are always demeaning - or they might agree in person, and then make terrible comment behind their backs - if they consider this love - yikes!!

I think Darcy’s goal of moving to LA is partly to lure her girls away from home. The fantasy of living in California vs in Connecticut, nothing wrong with Connecticut but it;s not as glamorous of a life style.

I think that Stacy never bothered too get he K1 with Florian so she could hold her “successful” relationship over Darcy’s head.

Reactions: rockhollow