Darcey and Stacey

These women are so insecure. Both of them paying for these losers in their homes because THEY think society sees these guys as hot. They are all fame whores. I don't know if there is much point watching these two get hair extensions and soon to be shown full body plastic surgery.
Why would Darcey be living in an apartment and her kids with her father?? TLC must have rented the condos for filming.

These women are so insecure. Both of them paying for these losers in their homes because THEY think society sees these guys as hot. They are all fame whores. I don't know if there is much point watching these two get hair extensions and soon to be shown full body plastic surgery.
Why would Darcey be living in an apartment and her kids with her father?? TLC must have rented the condos for filming.

I kinda wanna watch the part where they file down their teeth into stubs for veneers :shocked:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: limom and TC1
the dad seems so level headed, but then he's supported them, allowing them to becoming what we see now.
Sorry, but I would be embarrassed to have raised these ladies.
How can either sister look in the mirror and think they look hot?

It's a good thing all those hairdressers were wearing masks - the eye rolling was on overdrive though.
And production didn't miss any opportunity to show close ups of how damaged their own hair was. Sad as some of the photos they have shown in the past, they had huge heads of beautiful curly dark hair.

Reactions: bisousx and limom
I keep watching, but feel so guilty about it. These sisters are so tragic.
How can they possible watch the show themselves and not want to just crawl into a hole.

There hair and outfits are just so bad. All production loves it. We had to see many closeups of how bad all their assorted hairdo were. In one scene with Stacey, the whole time she talks, we don't see her face, we see her clip ins.
And then their outfits. So much pleather and chains. The twins are so petite, they are lost in most the outfits they wear.

They are both sugar mamas - neither one of those men are there for anything else.

I keep watching, but feel so guilty about it. These sisters are so tragic.
How can they possible watch the show themselves and not want to just crawl into a hole.

There hair and outfits are just so bad. All production loves it. We had to see many closeups of how bad all their assorted hairdo were. In one scene with Stacey, the whole time she talks, we don't see her face, we see her clip ins.
And then their outfits. So much pleather and chains. The twins are so petite, they are lost in most the outfits they wear.

They are both sugar mamas - neither one of those men are there for anything else.
Agree with you!!!!!!! Trainwrecks!!!!!!

the dad seems so level headed, but then he's supported them, allowing them to becoming what we see now.
Sorry, but I would be embarrassed to have raised these ladies.
How can either sister look in the mirror and think they look hot?

He said he was away a lot on international assignments when the twins were growing up.

Seems he's trying to make up for it with the grandchildren.

Reactions: lulilu
Can these sister get any worst....... they feed off each other's misery!
That Stacey can be quite the mean girl. She's loving winding up Darcey. Like she not doing the exact same thing - she's just as much of a sugar mama.
At least Florian knows how to make sure his money mama keeps him, knows that siding with Gerorgie would be a mistake.

And is anyone surprised that Georgie's ex had nothing good to say about him?
I doubt Georgie is at all interested in getting divorced - perfect reason to not have to marry Darcey.

Reactions: lulilu