Daphne Satchel for $522 at Saks, Boca Raton, FL!

1. Hi,

I was just in Saks at Town Centre, Boca Raton, FL at lunch time and they have the Daphne satchel in black leather with the brass hardware marked down from $698 to $522!! That's 25% off. They don't even have the picture online that I can find on coach.com. I believe that Saks will do store transfers.

I wish you well,

Bridget

2. Wow, that's a great price! Wonder if it's eligible for the additional 30% off sale? That's going to make some lucky lady very happy.

3. If I didn't just buy the daphne in pewter, I would be all over that! Gorgeous.

The Boca Saks always has great stuff!

4. omg, omg, omg!!!

i just got the black leather daphne for $366 at Saks! It was an additional 30% off!! woooooooooohoooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!! i've been wanting one ever since they came out!!!

:yahoo:

5. YAY!!!! Post pictures! I just got mine in pewter yesterday.

6. Oooh, I got the pewter Daphne, too, don't you just love it!! Unfortunately, I paid full price for mine, but I just fell in love with it. The braided handles soften over time and it is eventually very comfy on the shoulder. I think the pewter is gorgeous, a lot of people notice the bag and ask me where I got it. Congrats!! :rolleyes:

7. Wow! Congratulations! :yahoo: That's an amazing deal, I hope you enjoy your Daphne!

8. You go sharbear508! I saw one on eBay recently, its so beautiful! I want a Daphne so bad :sad:

9. I went to the Tysons Galleria saks over the weekend and they never mentioned the additional 30% off! I thought maybe the sale was already over or it's only certain stores. I have to tell you ladies...I really don't like Tysons Galleria all that much..

10. I dont like the saks in the galleria. I much prefer Chevy Chase over that one.

11. thanks everyone!!! i can't WAIT till it's on my shoulder!!!!!!! :biggrin:

12. Sharbear, were you able to the the Daphne that was on sale at Saks in Boca?? Or at another Saks? Congrats either way! It's beautiful.

I wish you well,

Bridget

13. Thanks Bridget!

I called Boca, but they said they didn't have any left. So i called a few more stores and finally hit the jackpot when i called Bal Harbour - they had one left! And then i was even MORE excited when the SA told me the price!!! I was totally not expecting the additional 30% off!!!

:yahoo:

14. And thanks for starting the thread Bridget!!! I would never have known about the sale if not for you!!!!!!!!!!!

15. You are welcome, I am happy that you got a great bag at such a great price!!

I wish you well,

Bridget

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice