Daphne just called she is shipping my...

sagranch

O.G.
Sep 10, 2006
French Blue City..whoo hoo:wlae: :wlae: :wlae: :wlae: I will be sure to post pics asap!! The firsts and wallets have not yet come in in the French Blue:crybaby: :crybaby: I will wait for those..it will seem like forever..

Is the city a good choice?? I have twin babies and I need a roomier tote on some days..I see how everyone just loves these

:yahoo: Post lots of pictures. In sunlight, inside, etc. so we can get a good look at this bag. I think it's going to be gorgeous! Congratulations. I want a wallet in that color.:yes:

sag...I love how you went from a bbag strike to a #1 fan!!! :lol: I'm soooo hpapy for you...esp. with the french blue, it is an amazing color! :heart: :heart: congrats!!! :yahoo:

I knew I couldn't be on a strike for more than an hour..I think I just went on strike against the stupid SA that I was dealing with!! Daphne renewed me and thanks to Powder Puff's referral..

:yahoo: Post lots of pictures. In sunlight, inside, etc. so we can get a good look at this bag. I think it's going to be gorgeous! Congratulations. I want a wallet in that color.:yes:

I definitely will take pics in all of the lights..I can't wait to get the wallet too!! The reason I love this color is because my wedding ring's main stone is a blue sapphire this same color!!