Danny's Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think she's a girl... Well i hope so..

Nope.... it's obviously a boy with a fetish for women's purses....
I actually think this thread would be a great print for "Louis Vuitton monogram jokes the second".....
I'm sorry, it's mean, but I love it.... I don't even care if "it's" bags are authentic or not....
Okay, now I will probably be kicked out of the purse blog..... *sorry*

Isn't this forum about posting your entire collection? Not just saying you have something?

Anyhow. I think somethings fishy about this post, and maybe a Mod can clear things up?

This kid is a fraud he's been outed on MySpace for lying as well as owning fake bags...tsk tsk.

Okay i had a fake LV scarf.......so i got it for a talent show because there is no REAL louis vuitton scarf that fits my fat waist and i had a pic of me and a fake pouchette but it was my friends and i had to take a pic with my burberry scarf but all my other bags ARE REAL thanks for lowering my selfesteame and i will post pics of my tags and the insides of it
::cursing::cursing:

Watch Your Language Please !

[
and there is some screen shots from my REAL message from marc oh and btw i dont care what ya'll think. i think im gonna quit tpf:tdown:[/quote]

Please, do us all a favour.:upsidedown: Your lack of poise and abundance of ignorance and naiveness is really unnecessary. Not to mention the profanity, classless.

Nope.... it's obviously a boy with a fetish for women's purses....
I actually think this thread would be a great print for "Louis Vuitton monogram jokes the second".....
I'm sorry, it's mean, but I love it.... I don't even care if "it's" bags are authentic or not....
Okay, now I will probably be kicked out of the purse blog..... *sorry*

This is unnecessary too. Not funny, what so ever. Rather demeaning, and belittling, where is your class ? It probably left when you decided to identify yourself as rich & drunk.

tsk tsk.:nogood:

Status
Not open for further replies.