Danny Masterson

TC1

O.G.
Apr 30, 2008
I don't know if any of you guys watched Leah Remini's "Scientology and the aftermath" but they had been interviewing the ladies who have spoken about this. He's been arrested on 3 rape charges and being held on 3.3 million dollar bond.

I didn’t see the Leah Remini scientology special on him but I’m glad that it may have helped the victims get justice. I can’t imagine how many more victims are out there. I used to love that 70’s show I feel like most of the actors on it turned into major train wrecks.

Reactions: DD101
I'm sure he's known for awhile..when the allegations first started to gain momentum they wrote him out of the Nexflix show they were in together called The Ranch
Oh I didn’t know that. I don’t understand how you could be friends with someone like that especially if they are unrepentant and refuse to face the consequences of their actions.

I remember the allegations about him and rape. Glad to hear that finally charges were pressed. And he's being held? I'm shocked he couldn't bail himself out. He's had a successful career for a while, where's all him money?

I remember the allegations about him and rape. Glad to hear that finally charges were pressed. And he's being held? I'm shocked he couldn't bail himself out. He's had a successful career for a while, where's all him money?
He was bonded out a few hours after the arrest.

It took me awhile to realize his siblings are famous too (and Scientologists) his brother Chris was Francis on Malcolm in the Middle and his sister Alanna was on The Walking Dead.

If my memory is correct, the allegations were public knowledge before he was on "The Ranch." A couple of the women made complaints to the police quite a while ago, but he wasn't prosecuted for lack of evidence.
Oh yeah, there have been varying degrees of charges/investigations over the last 20 years. I believe most of them were pretty hush hush until the last couple of years..when they started to gain more momentum and it was picked up and discussed by Leah Remini and the show.