Danier Leather Cleaner on L.V?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi most of you probably know that Danier specializes in leather! I just recently purchased a Danier bag and also purchased some cleaning wipes, protector spray and conditioner. I was just wondering if any of you have ever used Danier Leather Cleaning products on you're L.V and if it worked fine. My L.V speedy needs some cleaning on the handles and i was just wondering if it would be safe to use the cleaning wipes on it. I dont want to ruin the leather, so please please if anyone has used these products please let me know you're results asap. Thank you very much! :biggrin:

2. never heard of that brand

3. oops sorry i thought danier was also in the states it turns out its only in canada.

4. I have a bottle of Danier Leather Conditioner/cleaner and I use it on my Galliera with great results! FYI I hesitated for the longest time as the bottle is really old (like 7 years or more, ha ha). But after my galliera was more than a year old I tested it and it actually wells really well on the black marks that the galliera is so infamous for! So, I use it all the time now.

5. Thanks now i know that it wont damage my bag lol.