Dangerously drifting .... drifting .... into unchartered H territory ....

MrsS, which matte bag in reference has your heart?? I am a HUGE matte fan... after seeing one, I decided that suits my lifestyle much better.

I have always preferred matte croc to shiny ones. In fact, my shiny crocs are mostly smaller pieces - 25cm kelly and kelly pochettes. However, the mattes, I have in larger pieces - up to 30cm. Personally, 30cm is the max for me in croc pieces.

IMO, the mattes look more understated. Can be worn casually or to events. I have worn my 30cm matte crocs with denims, khakis and once with evening clothes (but that was for an H event).

I prefer them in the basic colors such as black, brown, reds (of course) and grays. The only other matte croc that I would get would be in blue jean (although not highly recommended by my SA as they have a tendency to fade). But I have seen this piece IRL and it is definitely beautiful! The only reason why I didn't get the bag was because of the diamond clasp. In hindsight, I should have just brought it home as I have not been able to see another one like it in years!!!

I hope you find the one for you, MrsS!

MrsS, I'm sending positive matte croc vibes your way! I've always loved shiny and matte croc; they are somewhat analogous to diamonds and pearls. Both are beautiful and precious but give an entirely different effect when worn.

Oooh MrsS, you naughty little minx!! I'm actually surprised you haven't snapped up a supple croc Lindy before now--it seems like a very YOU bag to me. (And OMG does it feel amazing!!)