Dang PCE postcard

Kiari

O.G.
Feb 1, 2006
I haven't bought a bag in SO LONG, like over a year. I thought my collection was complete and I had enough bags to match any outfit yada yada.

UNTIL I got my PCE invite yesterday...I fell in love with the peachy pink leather. Needless to say I have a Hobo on the way. :graucho:

Whoever designed that picture really snagged me.

omg, that picture was amazing! I fell in love with the peach too ... I talked to my favorite SA today and he's holding a peach hobo for me until Thursday, I can't wait!

Stop it! Don't make me wish I hadn't given away my PCE! LOL.

Sorry about that ;)

Don't worry they will continue to send you more, I have been getting them for 4 years. Off topic but I noticed you are in Bismarck, I have loads of family there. Love that place...in the summer ;)

Sorry about that ;)

Don't worry they will continue to send you more, I have been getting them for 4 years. Off topic but I noticed you are in Bismarck, I have loads of family there. Love that place...in the summer ;)

Oh, I hope you're right! I so rarely get to MN, I hope I get one I can use someday.

Yes, Bismarck is beautiful and fun in the summer.. right now? Not so much. And there's no Coach to be had anywhere nearby, to while away the hours until summer. ;)

Oh, I hope you're right! I so rarely get to MN, I hope I get one I can use someday.

Yes, Bismarck is beautiful and fun in the summer.. right now? Not so much. And there's no Coach to be had anywhere nearby, to while away the hours until summer. ;)

Do they have one in Fargo? You can use the PCE from anywhere, just call up a store and place an order from them. Just explain that you live way too far away.

I am trying not to get the small Turquoise satchel. I love the color but do not have a single thing to go with and never wear pastels....but as you said "dang PCE"! I will probably end up going home with this baby