Dang, I just can't seem to make a final decision.

Which one?

• White MC Speedy

• Olympe Stratus PM (Ecru)

Results are only viewable after voting.
You've wanted the Speedy FOREVER! You should go with it!

How about this...pretend I am saying the following phrases to you:

"Sophia, DON'T get the MC Speedy!"
"Sophia, DON'T get the Stratus!"

which one makes you think "NO WAY!!" more?? Whichever one, go with the bag that I "told" you not to get :P My boyfriend always uses that on me when I'm making decisions.

KARMAN! where have you been all my life, we need to talk and catch up! Haha, Im deprived of our conversations! :sweatdrop:

Back on topic, im screming NO WAY for both. Ha.

KARMAN! where have you been all my life, we need to talk and catch up! Haha, Im deprived of our conversations! :sweatdrop:

Back on topic, im screming NO WAY for both. Ha.

I've been here all your life! You just didn't see me ;)

Umm...WELL, THAT's a problem...
Hmm. If you really really really want the Stratus, buy that now and the MC Speedy later, perhaps? Like others said this IS limited and actually in September my *planned* amarante french purse + Le Precieux may have to get pushed back by the grey Nimbus that is coming out the same time I want to buy them. SO, I will get the Nimbus first IF I love it.

How long do you have to wait until you get the next one after you make your decision?

I've been here all your life! You just didn't see me ;)

Umm...WELL, THAT's a problem...
Hmm. If you really really really want the Stratus, buy that now and the MC Speedy later, perhaps? Like others said this IS limited and actually in September my *planned* amarante french purse + Le Precieux may have to get pushed back by the grey Nimbus that is coming out the same time I want to buy them. SO, I will get the Nimbus first IF I love it.

How long do you have to wait until you get the next one after you make your decision?

Haha, I mean it takes me a while to make money. I sponser an adorable child in Africa so I donate a lot of my work money there. Haha, I mean I think that if I am living under good conditions and am still able to make money I should give back. When I buy LV, i have to admit I feel selfish for spending so much money on a bag. So, working plus modeling gives me some money, but I cant help to give back.

SO, to answer your question, the next bag will take me at least half a year. :sweatdrop:

Here, I've put some pros and cons for you...see if this helps at all

MC Speedy
Pros - you've wanted it for the longest time, you're already about to pay for it, it's more colourful
Cons - MC Speedys are faked more than Olympe (for now at least), it's permanent so you can buy it anytime (although price increase will keep the bag's price going up up up!), there's vachetta (although you seem like the type of girl to not mind patina and used look of vachetta), there is a possibility of bleeding lining, there may be greying of the canvas over time from dirt (you're getting the white one, right?)

Stratus PM
pros - it's more unique, it's LE, it's a shoulder bag, more suitable for all-year round since it's all leather, it's all leather (:lol:)
cons - some people may think the thick strap is weird (although it's YOUR opinion that counts...but I still think it's kind of weird, whatever, still love Nimbus), repairs on any part except the plastic may be impossible/will cost a ton, may not be AS versatile as the MC Speedy...umm can't think of any more since the Olympe hasn't been around for long enough yet :smile:

I gave it some more thought, and I realize I get put into this situation a lot. Basically, I want everything but can't have even half of it.

From my personal experiences, the best ones were when I stuck and followed through with my original and most wanted plan. Something always pops up last minute but, for me, the majority of the time it was just impulse. A very strong impulse, but an impulse nonetheless.

I say go with your DREAM bag which you also put in capital letters in the first place, so that must account for something!! :smile:

I would say speedy. I'm surprised you saw that stratus on elux. But I like both bags too. I'm sure you'll make a decision soon. The MC speedy is great imho, but it's what you think you couldn't live without.

Haha, I mean it takes me a while to make money. I sponser an adorable child in Africa so I donate a lot of my work money there. Haha, I mean I think that if I am living under good conditions and am still able to make money I should give back. When I buy LV, i have to admit I feel selfish for spending so much money on a bag. So, working plus modeling gives me some money, but I cant help to give back.

SO, to answer your question, the next bag will take me at least half a year. :sweatdrop:

Good for you! :tup: Right now all of my income goes towards LV (pretty much) but once I go on salary I think I want to constantly sponsor a charity of my choice as well.

Well...half a year...I'm sure in half a year the MC Speedy will still be around, whereas the Stratus will be GONE. GONE GONE GONE...

Wait, there are new colors coming out?

Where is this information? Dang, where was I...asleep?

For the Nimbus, yes, Stratus, don't think so.

The new colours are both greys...one's "anthracite" which is a dark grey and the other is "perle" which is a lighter grey.

Karman, your pushing the MC out of my sights.

I can see it falling off a cliff, vachetta and cavas and all.

sigh.

Kinda like this?

attachment.php

:lol:

Attachments

• byebyespeedy.jpg
    byebyespeedy.jpg
    173.8 KB · Views: 152
KARMAN!

I WOKE UP TO FIND THAT HORRENDOUS "PG-13" PICTURE ON MY COMPUTER SCREEN!

HAHA, just kidding I love it.

Thats so sad to see the MC die like that.

sigh.