Dandelion vs Pineapple and Minilisa Vs Sex Bomb

arobin

Newly Bag Obsessed
Aug 20, 2008
Perhaps these should be 2 different posts, but is there much of a difference between the pineapple and dandelion colors? Hard to tell from pics. Is dandelion hard to find?

Also, I want a yellow bag and an orange bag (i'll wear these colors all winter long), but I am undecided between the minilisa and the sexbomb.
I don't really care for the brown trim so i think i'll take advantage of getting these colors in one of the non-contrast trim styles.

Dandelion Sexbomb and Manadarin Minilisa?
Mandarin Sexbomb and Pineapple Minilisa.

Or... do I just get a minilisa now and wait for the new colors for a sex bomb?

ugh, decisions decisions.:shrugs:

The dandelion was a spring color (looks like TOB might still have some in stock) and it appears a bit darker than the pineapple although I have yet to see pineapple IRL or in pics here. I'll bet that the difference between the 2 colors isn't huge. I have a dandelion sex bomb and it is one of my favorite bags. Yellow actually goes along with a lot and is a bright splash of color for any neutral outfit. I think the mandarin orange minilisa would be a hot bag!

The dandelion was a spring color (looks like TOB might still have some in stock) and it appears a bit darker than the pineapple although I have yet to see pineapple IRL or in pics here. I'll bet that the difference between the 2 colors isn't huge. I have a dandelion sex bomb and it is one of my favorite bags. Yellow actually goes along with a lot and is a bright splash of color for any neutral outfit. I think the mandarin orange minilisa would be a hot bag!

Hmm, perhaps my bet bet would be to order the mandarin minilisa and keep an eye out on ebay for the dandelion sexbomb.

Then, if I don't find one, the Spring 2009 "lemon drop" sounds promising.

Yellow has always been one of my favorite colors. 99% of my clothes are black and charcoal and I love a splash of yellow.

Then again, i'm one of those people that sometimes prefers not to match. Yellow bag, & purple shoes.. why not ?

thank you!

TE said they weren't very different... the dandelion is pretty! I think a mandarin minilisa would be gorgeous!!!! Dandelion sexbombs have been pretty from the pics posted as well... great choices!

I love yellow bags with purple shoes!!! Very hot!

I just saw a dandelion Butane Jane in person yesterday and it's a very pretty, bold yellow. I think I'm more of a mandarin girl, myself, though, but get what you love!!

I just saw a dandelion Butane Jane in person yesterday and it's a very pretty, bold yellow. I think I'm more of a mandarin girl, myself, though, but get what you love!!

Just realized the Butane Jane comes in Pineapple. I think that means the 2 colors are close, I don't think I could tell the difference! :confused1: