Dancing With the Stars

I loved Charlie and Sharna's dance. If it wasn't the first week, it probably would have scored some 10s.

They showed in shots of the audience his girlfriend Tanith Belbin (2006 Olympic silver medalist), Alex Wong (SYTYCD) sitting behind her, and Gracie Gold next to Kristi Yamaguchi.

It was one of my top two favorites (and best) dances of the night. The other was Meryl and Maks. Maks knows he has the best female dancer of the group, and it's good to see some of the overlooked pros (Sharna) getting recognition.

MY PREDICTION: Final two will be Meryl and Charlie.

They showed in shots of the audience his girlfriend Tanith Belbin (2006 Olympic silver medalist), Alex Wong (SYTYCD) sitting behind her, and Gracie Gold next to Kristi Yamaguchi.

Darn, I missed seeing Alex Wong!

It was one of my top two favorites (and best) dances of the night. The other was Meryl and Maks. Maks knows he has the best female dancer of the group, and it's good to see some of the overlooked pros (Sharna) getting recognition.

MY PREDICTION: Final two will be Meryl and Charlie.

I hope you're right, would love to see this!

I'm also of the 'anyone but Derek' camp when it comes to the final three, sorry to Amy who seems very nice. :P

Darn, I missed seeing Alex Wong!

I hope you're right, would love to see this!

I'm also of the 'anyone but Derek' camp when it comes to the final three, sorry to Amy who seems very nice. :P

Yea, I'm over the King Derek days. Amy is a fairly good dancer considering her situation and with that said, I believe she'll be around for at least halfway through the season.

Billy Dee will probably go first.

What I don't enjoy about this current season is that at least 3 of the stars have a lot of experience, especially Charlie and Meryl. I think they are great, but it takes away the point of the show for me anyway. I love their dancing, but why wouldn't I? They pretty much professionals at this point. I expect their dances to be great. That's why it was nice to see Candace come out and nail it.

So apparently, the viewers get to decide who dances with who during the switch. I think we all need to band together and vote for a better partner for Tony! While I'd love to see him paired with Meryl, I love Maks and don't want to take away his best shot of winning in years! So maybe we can vote for a Candace/Tony pairing!

Then I think we also need to give Derek & Mark different partners - maybe Nene and Diana!

What do you guys think? :graucho:

So apparently, the viewers get to decide who dances with who during the switch. I think we all need to band together and vote for a better partner for Tony! While I'd love to see him paired with Meryl, I love Maks and don't want to take away his best shot of winning in years! So maybe we can vote for a Candace/Tony pairing!

Then I think we also need to give Derek & Mark different partners - maybe Nene and Diana!

LOL @ Derek or Mark with Nene. They would look so tiny standing next to her. Mark is only 5'6"!

Hahaha!! brilliant! :lol::lol: King Derek and Prince Mark are long due partners in this age and experience range. :P

Lol!!! Would loooove to see Derek dance with either of them!

But I agree, don't wanna see Maks get a crappy partner. He's due for a trophy IMO.

So far I'm liking this season. At least I know more than half of the cast. Don't think Sean will go far at all, though. Love hockey, but Sean was not very liked.

My favorite dances were Candace's and Charlie's. I wanna see Candace go far, like to the finals. Grew up watching Full House, hehehe.