Dancing With the Stars

Reactions: Addicted to bags
Reactions: uhpharm01
I tried watching this season and couldn't get into it. Came across this article and it confirms for me that I'm not a fan anymore. Tom Bergeron was an excellent host.

someone that I watch on YouTube that uploads daily celebrity news said that she wasn't able to get into this season either and she said it was because she wasn't into the celebrities that they have on the show this year.

But I agree that Tom Bergeron was an great host for the show.

I haven't watched a full show in years, I would wait until they uploaded the dances to their YouTube channel and watched the people that I wanted to watch.

Reactions: Addicted to bags
Sharna was very hurt that she wasn't invited to participate in the tribute for Len and Brian Austin Green wrote a scathing post saying none of the other pros spoke up for her.

Aren't or weren't Sharna and Peta close friends? Did they have a falling out? I didn't notice Sharna wasn't in the tribute until you mentioned it now. I did notice however that Cheryl wasn't in it...

someone that I watch on YouTube that uploads daily celebrity news said that she wasn't able to get into this season either and she said it was because she wasn't into the celebrities that they have on the show this year.

But I agree that Tom Bergeron was an great host for the show.

I haven't watched a full show in years, I would wait until they uploaded the dances to their YouTube channel and watched the people that I wanted to watch.
I haven’t watched the show in a long time but wanted to see Greg Brady! :P ..I wish I would have watched earlier seasons as I am enjoying it. I do like Alfonso better as a host than Julianne…

Reactions: uhpharm01
I haven’t watched the show in a long time but wanted to see Greg Brady! :P ..I wish I would have watched earlier seasons as I am enjoying it. I do like Alfonso better as a host than Julianne…
Agree about Julianne. I've seen parts of two episodes and Julianne didn't do it for me but she's not as bad as Tyra was lol.

Do you have HULU? I think you can see earlier seasons there.

Reactions: LVlvoe_bug
Agree about Julianne. I've seen parts of two episodes and Julianne didn't do it for me but she's not as bad as Tyra was lol.

Do you have HULU? I think you can see earlier seasons there.
Thank you! I do have Hulu so I will check there….I am enjoying this season but don’t really know many of the people on there. Mira is also on Celebrity Jeopardy airing now and win her episode. I wonder if she was doing both at the same time?