Dancing With the Stars

I read that Vinny is dating one of the pros now.
oh this
oh okay I seee

@Addicted to bags
Since we can't get ratings for Dancing with the Stars. I saw this article and Disney is losing money on it, this article came out Nov 2022, it's interesting.

• Thanks
Reactions: Addicted to bags
I feel bad for Cheryl Burke. I always liked her personality and dancing skills. She wanted to be a judge since Len Good man is retiring and I don't understand why they didn't just give it to her or even have her co-star the show. IMO, I think she can do a hell of a better job than the host Tyra Banks. Here is the article.

I feel bad for Cheryl Burke. I always liked her personality and dancing skills. She wanted to be a judge since Len Good man is retiring and I don't understand why they didn't just give it to her or even have her co-star the show. IMO, I think she can do a hell of a better job than the host Tyra Banks. Here is the article.
I heard that Disney Plus has been losing money, but I see your point. But I agree I think that she would make a great judge.

agree she would be better than Tyra....what happened to her face?

• Wow
Reactions: uhpharm01
Yeah I heard today Disney is cutting 3% of it's workforce.

now we have a clearer picture of what is going on at Disney Plus. I still would like to see the ratings for Dancing with the Stars last season.

Yeah I heard today Disney is cutting 3% of it's workforce.

Have you seen this? I read that his fans are asking will he be coming back to the show this fall.

• Insightful
Reactions: Addicted to bags