Dancing With the Stars

I watched an episode with some friends the other night. I noticed all of the dances are much shorter in time now..and the intro packages and interviews are VERY long. If you're FF'ing you only watch about 10 mins of actual performances.

Oh, yes I know Selma Blair has MS. Sorry, I thought you meant Tyra has MS.
Sorry to hear your dad had it. I just had a friend pass away and he had MS.

I hadn't watched DWTS in (literally) years. DD has made me watch it so far this season. I've quickly come to realize that I'm old. I have no idea WTF 90% of the "Stars" dancing are, Alfonso annoys me and Tyra looks more like a plus sized model than a super model. Both her and Alfonso are irritating!

I like Jessie James decker but she got voted off. I haven’t really watched this season. Just snippets here and there. I can’t believe Vinny is still on tho.
Len is leaving Dancing with the Stars after this Season

Thanks for the update but I'm not sure DWTS will even exist next year
They were already approved for season 32 on Disney+ in 2023, I think it starts in Sept.

I also saw this article too. It's really interesting, it's from Nov. 6, 2022. ;)

• Insightful
Reactions: Addicted to bags
Okay the finale is next week
Dancing with the Stars will return next Monday, Nov. 21 for the season 31 finale at 8 p.m. ET/5 p.m. PT on Disney+.

I'm sad I thought that they may air it on ABC but no luck.

some people think that Len wants to spend more time with this much younger wife, she's like 21 yrs younger than Len.

aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uYW1vbWFtYS5jb20vMTNmOGQyNTIwMWI0YzFjOTk5M2UyYzk2NWQ5OGFjNzk3ODg3NzE1NzcyMDE5NDAuanBlZz93aWR0aD02MTUmaGVpZ2h0PTg0OQ.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for the update but I'm not sure DWTS will even exist next year
Charli D'Amelio won

Charli D'Amelio won
We called it back when the season started.

Reactions: uhpharm01