Dancing With the Stars

I just read the comments under Derek's post and it's mostly negative. Good! I hope this show tanks and finally dies!
I read the comments under Dancing with the Stars post on Facebook and on Twitter and the comments were mostly negative and it's not looking good like you said. There was talk about how in the nursing homes they usually tune in to Dancing with the Stars but because nursing homes usually don't show subscribe to streaming services now the people that live in nursing homes will not be able to watch this up coming season and the residents of some nursing homes look forward to that.

I'm not opposed to getting Disney+ because I like the MarvelVerse shows but I already subscribe to 4 other streaming services and it's getting ridiculous how many there are now. There needs to be some consolidation soon or they will kill each other off.

Good news that is already happening

I heard that HBO Max and Discovery Plus are merging.

Reactions: Addicted to bags
Reactions: uhpharm01
I read the comments under Dancing with the Stars post on Facebook and on Twitter and the comments were mostly negative and it's not looking good like you said. There was talk about how in the nursing homes they usually tune in to Dancing with the Stars but because nursing homes usually don't show subscribe to streaming services now the people that live in nursing homes will not be able to watch this up coming season and the residents of some nursing homes look forward to that.

They've stopped caring about the old fans years ago. They are all about getting a new young audience. :rolleyes:

• Insightful
Reactions: limom and uhpharm01
Are Gen Z interested in ballroom dancing?
Tyra is fired?
I saw this so I don't know for sure because if she wasn't coming back I would think that we would hear more about it.

• Thanks
Reactions: Addicted to bags
ABC is thinking about airing one of the last episodes on ABC which to me would be a strange move, it would make more sense to air the premiere of the Fall 2022 on ABC.

ABC is thinking about airing one of the last episodes on ABC which to me would be a strange move, it would make more sense to air the premiere of the Fall 2022 on ABC.

That's nice that Derek got engaged but DWTS has lost me as a viewer in whatever crossover scheme they come up with. One reason being Tyra. I just can't watch her.