Dancing With the Stars

They were both on The Chew this afternoon and the tour starts in April. Guess that's why they aren't doing DWTS.

Oh Julianne is not either? Derek wasn't going to do DWTS anyways because he's doing World of Dance on NBC. I'm kinda ticked that they are not coming to the city I saw them in last year. Now I can't see them. :sad: I'm was hoping for another hot Hough kiss! :crybaby:

Last edited:
Oh Julianne is not either? Derek wasn't going to do DWTS anyways because he's doing World of Dance on NBC. I'm kinda ticked that they are not coming to the city I saw them in last year. Now I can't see them. :sad: I'm was hoping for another hot Hough kiss! :crybaby:
I haven't seen their tour dates, I think Julianne mentioned they were starting in Cleveland in mid April. They want to finish before she gets married. Right now Derek is living with her.

I haven't seen their tour dates, I think Julianne mentioned they were starting in Cleveland in mid April. They want to finish before she gets married. Right now Derek is living with her.

Here's a list of all the dates:

http://www.moveliveontour.com/events

When is she getting married? Derek is living with her because his house is in the process of being built. When Julianne's house was being built she lived with him for over a year!