DANCING WITH THE STARS Season 16, starts Mon March 18th!

iluvmybags

& My Motos & Shoes!
O.G.
Sep 13, 2006
Meet the Cast of Season 16
The All-Stars season has ended and we're thinking ahead to season 16 of Dancing with the Stars and we know you are as well. What are your thoughts on casting the next season? The Dancing producers want to hear from you. Tell us your thoughts on our Dancing with the Stars: Cast the Next Season gallery.

Think about your favorite actors & actresses, athletes, comedians, singers, models and reality stars and let us know who YOU would like to see on Season 16.

And be sure to check back here on this page to see when the Dancing with the Stars Cast Announcement will be made.

Dancing with the Stars returns on MONDAY, MARCH 18 at 8 PM. This season's exciting brand-new cast of celebrities and their professional partners will be revealed live, TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 26 exclusively during “Good Morning America” (7:00-9:00 a.m., ET). Be sure to tune in, or check back here to find out the stars of Season 16!

http://beta.abc.go.com/shows/dancing-with-the-stars/cast-announcement

Last edited:
Derek Hough Confirms He’s Returning For Dancing With The Stars Season

LOS ANGELES, CALIF. -- CaptionDerek Hough is heading back to “Dancing with the Stars.”

The ballroom hunk confirmed the news via Twitter on Friday afternoon.

“Just got the call,” he wrote. “Wasn’t sure if I was able to do this season because of my other projects . But worked it out so I can do both. #pumped.”

Earlier this month, the three-time mirrorball champ told Access Hollywood at the “Safe Haven” premiere he wasn’t sure he was going to be able to return this season, but the news, which will undoubtedly delight the legions of “DWTS” fans, comes just in time. The full cast announcement for “DWTS” will be made on Tuesday on “GMA.”

“Dancing with the Stars” returns for Season 16 this March, on ABC.
http://www.accesshollywood.com/derek-hough-confirms-hes-returning-for-dancing-with-the-stars-season-16_article_76303

Maksim Chmerkovskiy Not Returning For ‘Dancing With The Stars’ Season 16

LOS ANGELES, CALIF. -- Maksim Chmerkovskiy’s “Dancing with the Stars” days are officially over — or at least, for now.

The ballroom bad boy will not be a part of the ABC reality hit’s sixteenth season, as he was not asked to return, a source revealed to Access Hollywood.

The 33-year-old dancer – who has been on the show since Season 2 and was most recently paired with Kirstie Alley (for a second time) on the show’s “All-Stars” edition – has yet to officially announce his exit, but did seem to hint at a change in direction via Twitter.

“BAM! Someone landed in LA LA LAND! So many peeps to catch up with! So much exciting stuff coming up!” he Tweeted on Friday, adding, “#OutWithTheOld.”
http://www.accesshollywood.com/maksim-chmerkovskiy-not-returning-for-dancing-with-the-stars-season-16_article_76310

‘DWTS’ Cast Names Revealed: ‘Bachelor’ Sean Lowe & More

The celeb line-up for ‘DWTS’ Season 16 won’t officially be revealed until Feb. 26, but HollywoodLife.com has EXCLUSIVELY learned of the first three people cast! Read on for all the inside scoop.

Dancing With the Stars fans, prepare to get excited! Even though the Season 16 of the veteran reality show won’t premiere until March 18 on ABC, and the season’s cast won’t be announced until Feb. 26 on Good Morning America, we’ve learned the names the first three people who are warming up their dancing feet!
A source close to the show tells HollywoodLife.com exclusively that current Bachelor Sean Lowe, celebrity chef Bobby Flay, and Olympic gymnast Aly Raisman are the first three stars to have joined the show’s cast. Not only that, but an unidentified boxer is said to be in the mix, as well!
Our insider also tells us that San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick has been asked to flex his dancing muscles week to week, but the jury’s still out on whether his name will be announced on GMA.
The name we’re most excited about, of course, is Sean! Prior Bachelor alumni who have appeared on DWTS, including Jake Pavelka, Trista Rehn Sutter, and Melissa Rycroft have always done well. Melissa even took home the mirrorball trophy in Season 15!
Rumors had been circling that Sean had been asked to strut his stuff, with Us Weekly recently quoting a show source who said, “We would love to have him.” Eliminated Bachelor contestant Sarah Herron spoke with Ryan Seacrest on his morning radio show about the possibility, placing herself firmly on Team Sean.
“I think Sean could definitely pull it together to make it all the way on ‘Dancing with the Stars,’” she said. “He’s incredibly athletic and a quick adapter to all sorts of activities. So, I think he could do really good.”
Which star are you most looking forward to seeing on DWTS this season, HollywoodLifers?
http://hollywoodlife.com/2013/02/21/dancing-with-the-stars-cast-2013-sean-lowe/

saw this on TMZ today

Dancing with the Stars" producers are taking a HUUUGE gamble, because they just signed Andy Dick to join the cast ... a notorious loose cannon whose last stint in TV was "Celebrity Rehab."

Sources close to the production tell us ... Andy was on the set today ... along with Lisa Vanderpump (kind of surprising b/c in the past DWTS has said no Housewives) , and D.L. Hughley (who are also believed to have signed contracts to compete on the show).

We're told Andy has been paired up with one of the new dancers ... and one connected source tells us, "He's more for comedy ... nobody expects much from him."

Still, one source insists Andy is taking the competition very seriously and wants to prove that he's for real.

Andy's a risky cast choice for LIVE TV -- to say the least -- considering the troubled actor's been in and out of rehab, has been arrested a whole bunch of times ... and has a reputation for being unpredictable.

As TMZ previously reported ... Wynonna Judd, Kellie Pickler, Aly Raisman, Jacoby Jones, Sean Lowe and Victor Ortiz have already signed on.

I want to see Bobby Flay!

sorry to disappoint you
Last night Hollwood Life reported that chef Bobby Flay had joined the cast of Dancing With the Stars season 16, but apparently the information was incorrect. Zagat breaks the crushing news via an interview with Flay that he will not appear on the show. Flay said that he didn't want to "be known as that guy on Dancing with the Stars." Also probably a better reason: "My wife told me that she would divorce me if I did it." Flay has a fledgling acting career on television, what with his appearances on Portlandia and Entourage, and don't forget about his daytime talk show with Food Networkperson Giada de Laurentiis still in the works.

They're making the announcement now
Winona Judd
DL Hugly
Lisa Vanderpump
Andy Dick
A football player (sorry I missed his name)
Victor Ortiz
A Disney star
Aly Reisman (sp)
Indo rodemicker (so)
Kelly Pickler
Dorothy Hamil