Dancing with the Stars- Season 10

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I wanna know the odds on how many dance steps it will take in rehearsal for Kate to start verbally abusing her partner.

I hope she gets Maxsim. The unaired footage would be enough for a separate reality show.

2. How tall is Kate? Max is taller so one of the taller women will be with him.
    It would be great tv if max and kate were together!!!!
    I think Neacy Nash is pretty tall though.

3. I want to see Chad Ochocinco...Steelers fan here but I like him...he's friggin' hilarious. You all should follow him on Twitter. :biggrin:

Kate Gosselin will need to leave quickly. :rolleyes:

4. And OMG, I would love to see Kate Gosselin with Maks. He wouldn't take any of her crap. :lol:

5. Since when did Kate Gosselin become a "STAR?" Please... I'm so over her.

6. Poor Tony. I like him. Maybe Kate will be good

7. Just saw Maks is with Erin Andrews

8. Ochocinco is with Cheryl, Shannen is with Mark Ballas, Jake is with Chelsea Hightower,
    Aiden Turner with Edyta Sliwinska

9. So funny how he got his last name he uses now. DH is a HUGE NFL fan.

10. Wow ABC is slumming it up hard with this cast.
    Kate?? are you kidding me? GROSS
    I hope she's gone SOON

11. Buzz Aldrin- Ashely DeGrosso

Pam Anderson- Damian Whitewood

Erin Andrews- Maks

Shannen Doherty- Mark Ballas

Kate Gosselin- Tony

Evan Lysacek- Anna

Chad Ochocinco- Cheryl

Jake- Chelsie

Nicole- Derek

Aiden- Edyta

Niecy- Louis Van Amstel

So... I guess Derek is going to the finale again? Tired of him. Poor Tony, I guess he's the only one patient enough to handle Kate. I wanted Evan with Edyta, she's been in 10 seasons, atleast let her win something.

I miss Dmitry and Kim Johnson!

12. I am so ridiculously disappointed with these contestants. I honestly don't even think I'll watch this season, and I was SOOOOOOOO excited about the new season before. :sad:

13. I'm actually excited to see Kate dancing.

14. I'm actually more disappointed that Kym Johnson and Karina aren't going to be on, than
    the lousey contestants.