Damn you, Balenciaga! (new sahara SGH part-time)

Damn you, Balenciaga. First you come out with giant hardware that I hate, then you charge $400 more for it.

Guess what? It grew on me.

I sold 4 bbags on ebay. I have done the candy color Bal bags, and I was trying to be a more practical bbag buyer. I originally was going to buy a neutral Prada or Miu Miu for spring/summer, but my first love :heart: Balenciaga kept pulling me back. I saw all the ladies' gorgeous sahara bags here, and I HAD to have it.

Bought from the wonderful Kim at Bal NY, it's a smooshy, wonderful bag. Nothing like the stiff, plasticky bouton d'or GGH work we saw last weekend. Thanks much to armcandyaddict :love:, who posted her sahara SGH part time. It's so hard to capture this color. It's a beige, but more like a green beige instead of a pink beige (like some pics I've seen). But it's not green, if that makes any sense.

I know some ladies don't like the weight, but it doesn't bother me. I always carry bags in the crook of my arm.

I'm posting lots of pics since there were only 3, I think, of the sahara part time from armcandyaddict. I love love LOVE this neutral.

Hope you love her just as much as I do. I am thrilled! :yahoo::happydance:

^^^:yes: i totally know what u mean! i had the 2006 day and first with RH and sold them.... then the GIANT comes out---- i had been trying to ignore them for a long time and the ... WHAM!

congrats! :tup:

i was just 'eyeing' that sahara.......hmmmmm:angel:

attachment.php

you rock this bag!!!! congrats!!!