Damn you and your Matinee, Rebecca Minkoff!

i have semi thinking about this bag hehe more and more
but i wanted to know
A) does it really fit comfortably with room over your shoulder? (i have bigger arms and i dont like a bag thats like up in my armpit ;) haha so i am just curious what sort of room it has)
AND :smile:
B) does it hold a lot in the main part?
model pics! please! :smile:

Ha! My arms are so porky, its not even funny. They're like honey hams! Even so, my matinee fits easily and comfortably on my shoulder with room to spare. I think its important to note that while the overall size of the matinee is very similar to the regular MA style, the main compartment of the bag is more in line with the size of the MA mini in terms of space and how much it can hold. I suppose the two exterior "duffle" pockets make up for it though!

*Im not as gorgeously put-together and fashionable as you ladies and am very camera shy! Model pics will come someday!

i wish I could see the wine color up close and personal!
^giraffe-- is that a matlese in your avatar? soooo adorable!

She's a bichon frise - and yes, she is my adorable little girl! :yes:

You have to see the wine color to fully appreciate how beautiful it is - plus touching it is heavenly! :wlae:

Congrats on a gorgeous bag! Is it a fairly heavy bag? And will it fit on the shoulder over a jacket? Thanks!

Thank you for the congratulations! The Matinee can fit over the shoulder with a coat if you are on the petite side and your arms are like Hulk Hogan (like mine!) LOL, but seriously, I have pretty big arms and the Matinee fits just fine with/without a jacket. I dont wear thick/bulky jackets, I pretty much wear jean jackets, fleece pullovers that are pretty thin in material, so I couldnt tell you how the matinee would fit over a thicker jacket. But over a thin jacket, the bag is great!

HTH!

I had to have this bag.. I ordered it off of lunaboston and I am glad you mentioned how the color isn't true b/c I despise the color on their website... but I love the color how you represented it.
Thanks for all the detailed pictures. Now I am really super duper excited to receive my wine matinee. It will be my first RM purchase!!