Damn! Strap is broken on NP!

Take it to a cobbler they will be able to fix it for you :smile: So sorry about that! It is a bummer!

I will do that tomorrow, just thought that maybe they need something special.. I remember reading a thread a while ago where the OP had to get a piece of leather from Paris to match the strap in the back or something like that. But will try tomorrow and hope it works! :smile:

Booo, sorry to hear that! We all have those days where nothing seems to go our way- it sucks!! Hopefully things start looking up soon....luckily, as the ladies above said, this is an easy fix. Pretty much any cobbler should be able to handle this. Good luck!:flowers:

Hey ladies,

I too had a strap break (actually it was the back fold that held the ankle strap in place, thank god I didn't lose the full strap when it fell off!, and on my very first wear! I was so embarrassed because I was at a black tie event, wearing amazing shoes, and this happens. Thank god I had my Lanvin flats handy for a quick switch.

Has anyone else had a defective Louboutin issue without due cause on a first wear? I might have understood had there been some strain on them or had worn them repeatly. :confused1:

This happened to me last week. I had a brand new pair on for less than 5 minutes before the strap snapped. I got them off eBay though, so who knows what they went through before they got to me. They are at the cobbler's now for repair.

I have seen at least a half dozen pair on ebay with repaired, breaking, or completely broken NP straps. I don't understand why considering they are such incredibly well-made shoes :confused1:.

Thank you everyone :smile: I too, like you cts900, don't understand how this can happen at the price we pay and having a reputation of being really well made. :sad:
I will definitely go today and get it fixed. Thank you again!

My pair came straight home from Bergdorf's! I can definitely understand some wear and tear and a lack of warrantee if purchased on ebay, but I expected more from such a reputable department store. :-s