Damn! Strap is broken on NP!

rosaeleena

Jul 7, 2006
Take it to a cobbler they will be able to fix it for you :smile: So sorry about that! It is a bummer!
I will do that tomorrow, just thought that maybe they need something special.. I remember reading a thread a while ago where the OP had to get a piece of leather from Paris to match the strap in the back or something like that. But will try tomorrow and hope it works! :smile:

sumnboutme

May 18, 2007
My NP strap broke off completely...I took it to the cobbler and I gotta remember to pick it up :biggrin:

louboutinlawyer

Hello, lover...
Dec 6, 2009
Toronto
Booo, sorry to hear that! We all have those days where nothing seems to go our way- it sucks!! Hopefully things start looking up soon....luckily, as the ladies above said, this is an easy fix. Pretty much any cobbler should be able to handle this. Good luck!:flowers:

Hey ladies,

I too had a strap break (actually it was the back fold that held the ankle strap in place, thank god I didn't lose the full strap when it fell off!, and on my very first wear! I was so embarrassed because I was at a black tie event, wearing amazing shoes, and this happens. Thank god I had my Lanvin flats handy for a quick switch.

Has anyone else had a defective Louboutin issue without due cause on a first wear? I might have understood had there been some strain on them or had worn them repeatly. :confused1:

JetSetGo!

Never not trying
Admin
Authenticator
O.G.
Feb 6, 2008
valley girl x city girl
This happened to me last week. I had a brand new pair on for less than 5 minutes before the strap snapped. I got them off eBay though, so who knows what they went through before they got to me. They are at the cobbler's now for repair.

cts900

Deeply In Love
O.G.
Aug 22, 2009
San Diego, CA
I have seen at least a half dozen pair on ebay with repaired, breaking, or completely broken NP straps. I don't understand why considering they are such incredibly well-made shoes :confused1:.

rosaeleena

Jul 7, 2006
Thank you everyone :smile: I too, like you cts900, don't understand how this can happen at the price we pay and having a reputation of being really well made. :sad:
I will definitely go today and get it fixed. Thank you again!