Damn a love hate ralationship with Wine Rolandos

Noegirl05

:love:
Feb 4, 2007
I LOVE these shoes but geez they hurt!!!!! I don't think I will be keeping them because they hurt like HELL!!!!!!!!! Plus my ankle feels like its going to fall off when I have them on :crybaby: However they do slip off the back a little but feel like my toes are gonna fall off in the back! If I go up a size I think it will be too big but who knows!!!

Pics

IMG_2416.jpg

IMG_2415.jpg

IMG_2414.jpg

P.S. I usually wear a 38-38.5 in most CL's I got these in a 39

Noe - I felt the same way about Rolandos at first, but after a few wears, I absolutely love them and can wear them for hours. I think that it requires a few wears to break them in adequately before you get used to them.

They look fabulous and that color is so darn pretty.

The first few times I wore my rolandos, they kept slipping off to the point where I was practically kicking them off as I was walking.

oh, but they look so pretty on you!

I love mine but I haven't worn them out of the house yet. I'm waiting for a time when I know I won't have to walk far or on any uneven ground.

Wow Noe they are stunning on you though... Are you sure you can't just get used to them? is it the height? patent leather? maybe stretching could help... I wouldn't rush quite yet to toss them since they are so coveted. Or even could it be the sizing? did you see the post by lynn about the Vegas boutique having the wine rolandos? maybe you just need to size up? You might be able to make them comfier with padding... Good luck!

THanks ladies... I edited my post to say that even though my toes feel like they are squished to the max they do slip off the back a bit... It's really the toe next to my pinky toe...

Oh darn it noegirl! They look so gorgeous, but if they aren't comfy, I don't know if you should keep them. :crybaby: I'm at the point in my CL shopping that I can no longer compromise on comfort. Not that I have a whole lot of CLs, but I just want to make sure that the ones I do have I can wear and enjoy. Maybe the next size up w/padding would work for you?

They are gorgeous! :flowers:
If they're that uncomfortable, maybe you can try getting a half size up and keeping the pair that fits you the best?

I didn't see the post that said they have them at the Vegas boutique. Did it say what sizes they have?? O_o

*goes to find post*