damier ZIPPY WALLET - thoughts???

LV wallets are an absolute must and will last for many years. They are worth every penny! I've been using mine every day for over ten years and it still looks new. Look at it as cost per wear. Think of how many times per day you take your wallet out and how luxurious it will be to have the damier zippy and bow proud you'll be to use it. The zippy is a wonderful wallet and the damier print will look as nice in ten years as it does now. Get the wallet. Just bite the bullet and gulp a bit and do it. You will NEVER be sorry that you did. The quality is just wonderful.

thanks for the reply Charelston-Mom.....your definitely an enabler! heheh. Im really glad to hear about the quality..that really makes me want to purchase one knowing that it will stay the same and hopefully last long!

I have the ZCP style because I like the compactness of the wallet. I would suggest getting either a Vernis in Pomme D'Amour or Amarante because these colours are so rich and luxurious or the Monogram Canvas print because the khaki-coloured canvas with the subtle golden LV logo and fleurets dazzle the eyes.

Personally, having a Damier Ebene ZCP, I get so easily bored of the checkerboard print and can only tolerate this print a few days at a time and switch back to my Vernis or Monogram canvas wallets. In the smaller SLGs, I think the LV Monogram print (in either the Vernis or Monogram Canvas) is ideal. :tup: Besides, you want a little *zing* each time you pull out your wallet, eh? :graucho:

Good luck in your decision!