damier zippy wallet made in france

bbrus

Jan 6, 2010
hi! i've been wanting to buy a damier zippy wallet for weeks now but i can't find a zippy made in france..almost all here in ny are either made in the u.s.a. or in spain..does anyone out there have a damier zippy wallet made in france? and does it matter to you whether it's made in the u.s.a., in france or in spain? thanks

I think a lot of Damier sold here in the US, is actually made in the US. I purchased my Damier Speedy here in the US and in the stamp is says made in the USA.

Mine was made in France, but I only just found out after I read this thread and looked for the stamp.

Personally, I don't see why it matters where something is made, so long as how it's made is upto standard.

It's going to be hard for you to find one. Most of LVs SLGs are made in USA and Spain. But I don't think it really matters since they are all good quality. I'm just as picky, but since my wallet stays in my bag 90% of the time, no one will know except me.

If it really bothers you to have a wallet that is not made in France, then your other option would be to ask one of the SAs to keep an eye out for one that is made in France for you.