Damier West End PM

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have searched high and low in this forum and on google but somehow I can't find any pics of this bag or anyone who actually own this bag.

Anyone have a pic of it with a celebrity or two using this bag? All I know about this bag is that it has been discontinued? Since when? I got my hands on a Damier West End PM with date code SP0998 but I cant find the tag (the one that says made in France on the bag).

Anyone can help me out here?

2. I only have this one pic:

Attached Files:

3. WOW! Nice! Is that yours? Is the strap too long to be used as a shoulder bag as opposed to a sling bag, if you get what i mean?

4. ValleyO >> Do you have the actual dimension of this bag and also the GM one?

5. Anyone here can help!???? No information on the internet or TPF of this bag at all. I need the dimension for both the GM and PM.