Damier Wapity

1. Sorry to post another new thread:s but I was contemplating getting a wapity. I've read all the threads about guys with wapities, and some can, some can't blah blah blah, I reckon I could pull off a monogram, but was wondering if they would special order a wapity, or does it come under accessories and not actual bags?
    :jammin:

2. Last I checked, about a month ago, they were still not accepting SO for wapitys :sad:

I want one in damier and red epi!

3. Love wapitys! I love the mono.

4. I think SO items are only bags. No accessories.

5. I applied for a damier wapity too cause I read on their pages they SO bags and certain accesoires, but u must wait georgeslv, I asked them (vuitton.com) and they told me it can be posibble a damier wapity in a future. Keep your fingers closed!

6. The wapity is technically categorized as "accessories".

7. damier wapity would sell like hot pancakes! they should definitely consider doing this. also in epi :drool:

8. Totally agree! both would be sooo hot! I´ve never been an epi lover, in fact I dont have any epi item but that one would be my first one! we should go and sit in front of LV and scream: Damier Wapity! Epi Wapity!:yahoo: haha:graucho:

9. yeah maybe we should! with banners on our hands! :roflmfao:

10. Every line should have a wapity... the end lol

11. yep it should be like the cles, almost everyline have one! so many cles so little money hehe

12. :yes: i agree........

i would esp. love it if they had the damier.......

13. ooooo...I bet they'll come out with a wapity in the spring! hopefully in each line...I'd love one in damier and azur!!1

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice