damier wapity... cross your fingers!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hi!! I´m so excited because yesterday I went to LV to have a look and see what was new, I saw the fringe speedys and they are reaaaaallye gorgeous, but reaaaaaaally expensive!! when the SA told me the priice, OMG I was about to faint hehe...

anyway I could´t contain my curiosity and I asked for a special order about the wapity in damier. I must say, the SA was new or at least I didn´t minded about her the times I went to the store but she knew nothing, she had to look inside the wapity for the name, of course I knew it but i thought she would look silly if a customer would knew more bout her job the herself...

so, she´s gonna mail someone in Paris, maybe Patrick Vuitton? I really dont know but she´s gonna ask if its possible, I´m really excited just thinking, well first because it would be my very first special order since the damier pochette gange I asked for was imposible... :sad: and, second, a damier wapity is what I ever dreamed with!! well since I got to buy the mono canvas one hehe...

2. Hehehe a damier wapity would be so cute!!!

3. Damier wapity would be fabulous! Good luck!

4. Ahh keep us posted!

5. I agree a damier wapity would be a great idea:heart:

6. That would be so adorable! Good luck!

7. that would be nice, a damier wapity, great little pouch to go with any of the damier bags, especially with the damier speedy.

8. Aw, I love the Wapity...that would be cute!

9. I hope they make a damier wapity!,damier will suit it!.I would love if they made a epi mandarin wapity THAT would be beautiful!

10. Oooh that would be lovely - and you wouldn't have to worry about a dirty wapity ! ;)

11. :amazed: I would :heart: an epi wapity!

12. Oh my goodness, have you been reading my mind? I so wanted a damier wapity, please let me know what you find out, if you don't mind?

13. I think the wapity would be so cute in the damier. Let us know what they say.

14. 0o0o0o0o damier one... 0o0o0o cute cute!!! SUPER CUTE!

15. that's great news, a damier wapity would be fab!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice