Damier vs. monogram

Jul 14, 2007
hi all
I used to own only one LV (monogram popincourt) but i sold it b/c i cannt' stand the maturation of the vacheta leather. I'm looking to purchase a damier neverfull in a few months (if funds is available). do i have to worry anything about damier? how easy is it to care for damier? I'm a mom with two todders under 5. I'm looking at neverfull, is there any other damier you could sugges to fit my need . thanks

D

Deleted member 20806

You are good to go with Damier, nothing to worry about!!

Jul 14, 2007
thanks for you inputs. Does anyone have any modling pictures of neverfull PM or GM. these are the sizes that i'm debating on.thanks

D

Deleted member 20806

Honestly the PM is super tiny.... for a mom with two toddlers, I would suggest the Damier MM or GM.

roxies_mom

O.G.
Mar 7, 2006
Florida
thanks for you inputs. Does anyone have any modling pictures of neverfull PM or GM. these are the sizes that i'm debating on.thanks
PM is small....like a speedy 25 or 30..I had a pm and sold it....too small for me......gm is really big....I have an MM....I'm 5'2" hope this helps....

kylienarak

I <3 Chanel
O.G.
Sep 30, 2008
CA, U.S.A.
^^ Looking good, Roxie's (HOT) Mama!!! :woohoo:

Agree with everyone else... damier ebene is worry free! ;)

edit: Forgot to mention, MM is a perfect size!

Last edited:

baglover1973

miss my frank <3
O.G.
Mar 8, 2008
Las Vegas, NV
I too would suggest the damier mm neverfull....it's very worry free and the red inside is the cutest! good luck!!
oh and RM...looking good babe~!!!

EmilyAnne_SD

Blessings all around
Jan 30, 2007
Sunny SoCal
Damier MM NF gets my vote. Worry free (in terms of vacheta) and large enough to hold the essentials of being out and about with two little kiddos. I saw a mom carrying this bag a few weeks ago. She was at the mall pushing a stroller with her toddler sleeping in it while holding the hands of her other young kiddo next to her. She had her NF over her shoulder, carrying it like a pro. I'd like to get this bag myself when I have another little one in the future.